Who is Going to be the Defensive Coordinator?!?

Advertisement
Doesnt seem like our Fan Base wanted me to Know who Blake Baker was lol...if that's the case...When Are we going to hire a DC?🤷‍♀️

It's gotten way too easy to troll around here. Back in the day you had to come up with some creative like Sampson Doyo..

Isn't he still JJ's
Isnt he still JJ's DC?
He was never JJ's DC, at least not at the U.

Wannstadt was Jimmy's DC.

Butch became DC at the Cowboys, I think, after Wanny left there. Whether that was under JJ or Switzer I don't remember.

Advertisement
I'm starting feel Like Steve Bartman when he disrupted the Cubs Outfielder for an Out vs The Marlins...

I'll be the Guy at the very top of Hard Rock Stadium with the 🧢 on. Walks away in shame*

Advertisement
Advertisement
Doesnt seem like our Fan Base wanted me to Know who Blake Baker was lol...if that's the case...When Are we going to hire a DC?🤷‍♀️
SouthFloridaGlades, what is your purpose on this board. if you are real, act like a decent person. if not, get out.

Advertisement
SouthFloridaGlades, what is your purpose on this board. if you are real, act like a decent person. if not, get out.
Amazing That I can ask A Simple question Get called every Name In the Book by hundreds of My own fellow Cane Fans and then get Told that I should "Act Decent or get out " wow!
I've always read this site for Updated info on football recruiting Never posted before today...But the Hypocrisy level is On 💯. I took it on the chin and didnt get in my feelings, I laughed at myself.
I'm just a kid From Clewiston who Loves the []_[].
Sorry for posting.

Last edited:
Amazing That I can ask A Simple question Get called every Name In the Book by hundreds of My own fellow Cane Fans and then get Told that I should "Act Decent or get out " wow!
I've always read this site for Updated info on football recruiting Never posted before today...But the level Hypocrisy is On 💯. I took it on the chin and didnt get in my feelings, I laughed at myself.
Sorry for posting.
Just chill. ****, why is it always so hard to communicate these days. lets relax

I've always read this site for Updated info on football recruiting Never posted before today...But the level Hypocrisy is On 💯. I took it on the chin and didnt get in my feelings, I laughed at myself.
Sorry for posting.
I had some stupid funny **** I was gonna throw at you, but since you grew up chewing Muck Dirt, I'm gonna give you a pass. Good luck with your future posts.

Buddy Glades threw Clewiston right on under his short bus

Advertisement
Back