Who is getting fired?

SSCane

Recruit
Make no mistake, I want them all gone, and black balled so they can’t do this to anyone else.
But realistically, and knowing this inept, underperforming, incompetent, clueless administration. Who’s getting let go?

I predict no one of importance.
2020.... I predict
Blake James and Strawley are still in the same position.
Manny is till HC.
Enos is still OC.
Baker is still DC.

Please tell me I’m wrong so I can sleep.

Advertisement
Take half a bottle of Ambien with a Benadryl chaser if you really want to sleep because ain't nuthin' bout the current state or immediate future of this program going to allow you to rest easy.

Advertisement
Make no mistake, I want them all gone, and black balled so they can’t do this to anyone else.
But realistically, and knowing this inept, underperforming, incompetent, clueless administration. Who’s getting let go?

2020.... I predict
Manny is till HC.
Enos is still OC.
Baker is still DC.

NyQuil works wonders.

Take half a bottle of Ambien with a Benadryl chaser if you really want to sleep because ain't nuthin' bout the current state or immediate future of this program going to allow you to rest easy.
After this bull****, I think I need the Micheal Jackson ****. Propheole(so).

Advertisement
After this bull****, I think I need the Micheal Jackson ****. Propheole(so).

If fake doctors can put cement mix in women's culos in Hialeah then there definitely should be a South Florida market for elective medical induced comas for Canes fans.

If fake doctors can put cement mix in women's culos in Hialeah then there definitely should be a South Florida market for elective medical induced comas for Canes fans.

LMAO.. Cane fan since the 90s. After getting beat down like this over the last 17 years, I don’t even get mad anymore. No worries, I’ll sleep OK.
Losing to Duke is now par for the course. Miami football is Duke, just worse at football, Baket ball and academics.

2020.... I predict
Manny is till HC.
Enos is still OC.
Baker is still DC.

Dan Enos desk is missing.

Stephen Fields as OC???

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back