Who is flying

Flying outta Fort Lauderdale Saturday morning to Austin then driving up to Dallas Sunday morning. It is me and my wife’s 5 year wedding anniversary so I had to make this trip more than just about the football game.

Congrats on your anniversary and having such an apparently awesome wife. Pretty sure if I centered a trip around a football game on our 5th Anniversary, my wife may have sprayed OC in my eyes and then then lit me on fire with my Taser.

Advertisement
We just had some stuff fall through last minute & the wife said last night she was down to go..

The flight back is ******** me.

Congrats on your anniversary and having such an apparently awesome wife. Pretty sure if I centered a trip around a football game on our 5th Anniversary, my wife may have sprayed OC in my eyes and then then lit me on fire with my Taser.
Yeah she’s puts up with me and canes addiction. For the past couple years I’ve been telling her we were going to this game and I think she just thought I would drop it after a while, but after the Orange Bowl I told her we need to start planning to go because I’m going either way and I know it is our anniversary so just figure out what you feel like doing aside from the game.

Yeah she’s puts up with me and canes addiction. For the past couple years I’ve been telling her we were going to this game and I think she just thought I would drop it after a while, but after the Orange Bowl I told her we need to start planning to go because I’m going either way and I know it is our anniversary so just figure out what you feel like doing aside from the game.
Lol, my wife knows. She has a Miami T-shirt that says, I married into this.

Advertisement
We're flying out of MIA at 3:45pm. We'll be the ones wearing these...

TSHIRT.jpg

Advertisement
Flying out of FLL at 5:00 pm, on spirit all I could afford, not my first choice.

We got in around 8:30. Flew in from Cincinnati. Staying in Downtown Dallas If anyone is staying close and wants to meet up

Advertisement
I live in Dallas, so I'm eager as *#($ to see my Canes fam here in town. We're gonna shut DFW down. Black Hercules is impatiently waiting to kick in on these L$Who pussycats.

Actually been in Dallas the past couple of days on business and was staying at the Hyatt Regency at the airport. Saw some Canes at the hotel, and flying back out today and saw more Canes pouring in. Actually met Stacy Searels mom at the hotel restaurant. Seen a lot of green and orange running around town while I was here. I think we are going to have a good turn out.

Actually been in Dallas the past couple of days on business and was staying at the Hyatt Regency at the airport. Saw some Canes at the hotel, and flying back out today and saw more Canes pouring in. Actually met Stacy Searels mom at the hotel restaurant. Seen a lot of green and orange running around town while I was here. I think we are going to have a good turn out.
Canes were all over the airport and on my flight. The stewardess took a picture of all the passengers throwing up the U and it looked like 3/4 of the plane. The pilot also annouced good luck to all the Canes fans when we took off, I was surprised and I think we really are going to represent!

Advertisement
We got Canes invading Pappas Bros Steakhouse too! Been hearing “go Canes” since I got to airport in Atlanta this morning. Lol

We got Canes invading Pappas Bros Steakhouse too! Been hearing “go Canes” since I got to airport in Atlanta this morning. Lol

My father and I just got back from Pappas Bros Steakhouse and ran into a bunch of Cane fans. This restaurant is unbelievable. Hotel is packed with fans. We bringing it Sunday!!!

I’ve been in Dallas since Thursday. However, one of my peeps just landed from MIA. Said the entire plane was Orange and Green.

Advertisement
Back