Who Is Canefest Tailgaiting

Advertisement
Said last year the players didn't think they could beat good teams until the last 5 games, at halftime during FSU the players were surprised they were winning.

Said last year the players didn't think they could beat good teams until the last 5 games, at halftime during FSU the players were surprised they were winning.

I love CMR but maybe they were surprised because he was calling zone read with kaaya

Advertisement
Said he said not ****ig around told the players this morning if you have a U on the side of your helmet it's your job to kick ND's ***.

I'll be at that one, looking forward to watching our savages first hand. Thanks for the updates!

Said he loves the front 7 but is "concerned" if the back unit is as strong as last years unit.

I know Corn was only a 5th round pick, but that's not indicative at all of how good of a college player he was. No one starting in this year's unit can replace his production and make some of the plays that he made. Was our best DB in recent memory imo.

Advertisement
Uniform combos

d27ceff49874ff02877360d701842491.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So green/white against Toledo, not green/green.

Thanks for all the updates!

It's a **** shame. Totally unacceptable mentality that was ingrained into these young men from previous experiences.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back