Who getting the video of the scrimmage Sat. night and posting for us?

1d8fee380e38b849aa574a4ecddc6bf6.gif
Brashard Smith and Key'Shawn Smith have speed. Key"shawn seems more like the one to stretch the defense.

Advertisement
Brashard Smith and Key'Shawn Smith have speed. Key"shawn seems more like the one to stretch the defense.
Brashard has had a lot of issues catching the ball. Not sure if he can contribute for us this year except maybe at RB if we keep losing guys.

First of all I love a run pass offense I made a general statement on the way the running game has been essentially limited by how certain things like speed and length on defenses today has caused this change both in the NFL and college and even in High school now.
That being said maybe in a few years with talent Mario is bringing in on the offensive line that certainly makes a difference in what you can do.
All the great Miami teams dominated the scrimmages defensively and personally I am more concerned with our defense so I feel better today about the team than I did yesterday.

Advertisement
Good because you’re going to see more of the Alabama offense scheme but you guys want to continue thinking negative.
The problem with that is we are not Alabama yet. Our recruiting class in one year under Mario already looks to get us closer but that’s a few years away.

Advertisement
The problem with that is we are not Alabama yet. Our recruiting class in one year under Mario already looks to get us closer but that’s a few years away.
You were complaining about the scheme not the talent. Mario isn’t turning us into “Big 10” team. Bigger picture wise, this Offensive scheme is going to thrive and exceed expectations.

Unfortunately, we may lose TVD next year which will hurt us but the rest of the offense will be loaded.

You were complaining about the scheme not the talent. Mario isn’t turning us into “Big 10” team. Bigger picture wise, this Offensive scheme is going to thrive and exceed expectations.

Unfortunately, we may lose TVD next year which will hurt us but the rest of the offense will be loaded.
Yes and I’m not taking that back but if your going to even try to run the ball in todays game you must have your OL at a elite level.

Advertisement
Not surprisingly to hear about DJ Ivey. Not only is the light not coming on, I think it’s gone out!
I noticed it last year. He’s not even willing to tackle. He’s just so unsure. ***** broke him. Or he was just never going to have it. It’s too bad because he has all the physical tools you could possibly want in a Corner. Just no it factor.
Too early big dawg

We are going to lose TVD next year unless he gets hurt early in the season.

Advertisement
Yes and I’m not taking that back but if your going to even try to run the ball in todays game you must have your OL at a elite level.
We don’t need an elite OL to run the ball on 90% of our schedule. Nobody thinks we’re going to be able to just run all over the top teams in the country year 1. But this unit can 100% run effectively on the likes of Duke and Virginia.

Advertisement
Back