Who getting the video of the scrimmage Sat. night and posting for us?

I bet if that coffee's name was Don Chaney you would've swallowed it instead.
It Hurts Belgian Football GIF by Univision Deportes

Advertisement
From insider on TOS:

Ranking Top Performers in order::

disclaimer; No OL is on the list, not because they didn't play well, but amidst the chaos, OL don't get noticed..

#20- Jaylen Knighton.. Ran the ball well and looks like the top runner all night..

#19- Corey Flagg, showed up and was assertive quite a few tackles, didn't look out of place.

#18- Keontra Smith.. He is proving he may start at the WLB position

#17- Don Chaney.. Ran very well, looks good despite just coming back from ACL

#16- Gil Frierson, He should be imprisoned for Hit and Run.. Seriously, dude is a foot ball Player..

#15- Isaiah Dunson, Played really really well. Covered really well and didn't back down from our Receivers

#14- Tecory Couch: How much difference a year makes and a New coaching staff..

#13: Wesley Bissainthe; Very active and busy.. Definitely not a freshman. He is going to see lots of playing time.

#12: Cyrus Moss, I know, he is rail thin, but this kid is a pass rusher.. You can't teach the things he does.

#11: Mitchell Agude; It was fun to see him and Jalen Rivers go at it. He is going to be a problem.. He was active all night.

#10: Darrell Jackson, He was active all night.. He is going to be a problem, he uses his lenght to re-direct engaging linemen.. This kid is going to be very good.

#9: Didn't expect Elijah Roberts to show up like that... But show up he did. This kid is easily becoming a problem.. Problem is he and Mesidor plays the same position.

#8: Keyshawn Smith. He is WR1... Impressive TD on first drive, the defense bottled him for most of the night, but he definitely earn the starting spot this week.

#7: Elijah Arroyo.. He is going to be a problem.. A serious problem.. He blocked really well last night. and sure-handed.

#6: Xavier Restrepo: Still plagued by the occasional drops, but he and TVD was in Sync.. TVD has confidence in his roomate.

#5: Nyjalik Kelly: Morpheus has found him... He is the One!! The kid isnt likely to redshirt. I knew the kid had potential; but good Lord!! I actually thought maybe he was the 4th Best HS DE in Florida, but he may come out to be the best among (Shemar Stewart, Marvin Jones and Kenyatta Jackson).. Possibly because Kelly is not done growing... He is a legit 6-6 now. He is going to be a serious problem... with his speed, length, quickness and bend.. I am just glad we stole him from FSU. I will hate for us to have to face this kid 4-years in a row.

#4: Caleb Johnson: No longer worried about the MLB.. He was fast, always on the right spot and hit the bulls-eye on tackles each time.. He is head and shoulders, bigger, faster, more assertive that everyone else in our Lb Room.. We got a good one.

#3: Kam Kitchens: Just something about the kid, Not the most athletic safety, not the biggest, tallest or fastest, but has spider sense for the safety position; either that or he is doing some covert spying on the offense's playcalling..

#2: Akheem Mesidor, I don't know why people sound surprised. He was a Freshman-All American at SDE. He is going to be a problem this year, especially when he twist in the middle.. Our OL has no answer last night.. He is used to taking on double-teams, So facing single blocker was easy for him, very quick, active hands and just impressive lateral agility.. Sad part for most of our opponents is that they can't afford to double-team Mesidor, but will need to. He's just so quick with his 6-3 280lbs frame, carries it like 230lbs.

#1: TVD, who else? He is the alpha dog of the team.. With the kind of pressure he faced all night, he made the defense pay.. Most impressive was his pass from his own 1-yard line, under pressure; Perfectly placed pass. for which there is no defense. If he plays like he did last night and Our Receiver catch the ball, we will be a very very good team.
I‘m so sick of these WRs with the continued FUQIN drops, bench them and moved on.

CIS loves giving X a pass

I‘m so sick of these WRs with the continued FUQIN drops, bench them and moved on.

CIS loves giving X a pass

Animated GIF

First of all, X didn't drop a ball the entire night. And he had like 8+ catches during the scrimmage. He was easily the top WR of the game. (Keyshawn caught one ball) I don't know what scrimmage that insider was watching.

X doesn't get a pass at all. If anything, he's slept on.
He literally dominated on Saturday and there hasn't been a word about it...and there will still be people on here who think Brashard Smith is gonna take his spot.

Furthermore, he's easily the hardest working kid on the team and THE ONLY PLAYER to show up versus Bama.
Kids like that tend to get a "pass"...even from the staff.

Animated GIF

First of all, X didn't drop a ball the entire night. And he had like 8+ catches during the scrimmage. He was easily the top WR of the game. (Keyshawn caught one ball) I don't know what scrimmage that insider was watching.

X doesn't get a pass at all. If anything, he's slept on.
He literally dominated on Saturday and there hasn't been a word about it...and there will still be people on here who think Brashard Smith is gonna take his spot.

Furthermore, he's easily the hardest working kid on the team and THE ONLY PLAYER to show up versus Bama.
Kids like that tend to get a "pass"...even from the staff.
X was saying in an interview that why drop by the receiving Corp is on him. Clearly he's taking the lead.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back