Who Gets The Real Credit For Kayya? Serious ?

Who was the main recruiter for this guy? I am just wondering. Also, whoever it was, can they get us more like him? Or was Kayya just a fluke?
Help me out GEO.. Thanks!

Who was the main recruiter for this guy? I am just wondering. Also, whoever it was, can they get us more like him? Or was Kayya just a fluke?
Help me out GEO.. Thanks!

Last few qbs coley has recruited....
Jamies Winston, brad kaaya, Evan sheriffs, jack Allison.... **** good qb talent evaluator

Coley did not recruit Winston... Giving Coley too much credit...
He wasn't the primary recruiter, that belonged to d. Craig who is now at auburn. He played a role though. But are you trying insuate that an offensive coordinator.... Didn't recruit his hand picked QB? Yeah gtfoh with that man...

No you quit with the hyperbole... Coley was as much of the the oc for Fsu as you are for um... D. Craig and Fischer had more to do with that pull than Coley... Yea of course he was somewhat involved but sit here and credit him with his recruiting where everyone knows Craig and Fischer was the ones who are responsible for his signing...

Advertisement
Outside for Kaaya, we don't know how good of an evaluator he is...

He was on Lawsone early as well and he blew up and left to try and start as a true freshman at USF.

His game planning and play calling may still be suspect but he has shown an eye for QB's.

Craig recruited Coker and Winston... Coley did bring in Maguire who more than likely will be relegated to 2nd string... As I said, Coley didn't recruit Winston... We mind as well give him credit for signing Benjamin, Greene and Shaw... Haha you just can't say oh he was on staff so he recruited him... Right now he only has one productive qb to his resume and we don't know how he will perform losing all of his upperclassmen weapons...

Outside for Kaaya, we don't know how good of an evaluator he is...

He was on Lawsone early as well and he blew up and left to try and start as a true freshman at USF.

His game planning and play calling may still be suspect but he has shown an eye for QB's.

I still say wait and see... We don't how talented these guys are until they're in a program... BK is a good start and although I like Lawson we don't know what kind of qb he'll be until he plays....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back