Who do YOU want to start at QB?

Who do YOU want to start?

• Jarren Williams

• Nkosi Perry

• Tate Martell

Results are only viewable after voting.
Advertisement
Height isn’t a big deal if you are a qb that can throw.... Tate acts like he’s baker mayfield but throws like he’s Evans Shireef.
Tate is just a better Malik.. No arm, we have so many weapons, let’s give skilled position players the ball and do the running.

It does though because Manziel was known to be a bad practice player but showed up when the lights were on. There are certain guys at QB who are creative playmaker types that are magicians when the play breaks down. That skill set really can only be seen in live 11 v 11 scrimmages and real games
Manziel was hungover off coke and yak. That's why he didnt care about practice. Manziel was also a much better passer.

Advertisement
Perry, he has the tools to stretch the field, I would wildcat with Tate.
Based on what exactly? He was 4 for 86 in downfield passes (throws over 20 yards the last 4 games.) He hasn’t shown he’s a good thrower down the field against a LIVE defense whatsoever.

“He also completed 45.6 percent (47 of 103) with 7-10 yards to go over his past eight games, which was also the lowest in the ACC trailing behind the 59.3-percent average”

“He averaged 4.6 yards on 140 attempts in his last eight games, which was the lowest among ACC quarterbacks according to Remarkable by Inside Edge.”

Give me the unknown, Jarren or tate

Last edited:
Manziel was hungover off coke and yak. That's why he didnt care about practice. Manziel was also a much better passer.
Manziel definitely did used to throw some crazy passes but were always on the money for the most part.

The guy who is currently the DB coach at Carol City, Gibudale Joseph, used to coach with Coach Field in Ocala. We both played for that 2002 Central team where Field coached the WRs.

Coach Saunders was our head coach at Central and he started calling Gibudale — Jubedale — and now his name is Jube.

Anyway, Jube was Field’s DC in Ocala. He said the week they played Vanguard, he told coach Field I don’t have a defense to stop N’Kosi. He’s the most accurate QB I’ve ever seen. Then proceeded to get carved up by the kid.

My opinion is if we polish the kid up, he has some tricks in his bag. And in my humble opinion, any QB coach worth his salt would want to coach those physical tools.

Jarren always looked more polish to me. I saw that from Jarren’s first spring here. He was the QB that got in and just kept moving the ball. He didn’t seem like he wanted to scramble or anything.

N’Kosi wasn’t nearly as consistent, had happier feet, and looked more raw. But I promise that kid was making some awesome plays. He just needs to learn his job as a QB. That’s my opinion.

If he can’t learn then I don’t think anyone wants him starting.

Advertisement
Manziel definitely did used to throw some crazy passes but were always on the money for the most part.
He did throw some wild *** passes at times. He played in a air raid offense and he was throwing the ball on average 33 times a game. In his 2 years as starter he completed 68.9% of his passes for 7800 yards and 63tds. People just remember all the running around he did but he was throwing at a high level too.

Jube takes pride in his craft so I don’t take his words lightly. Just watch the quality of his DBs coming out of CC over the next few.

I don’t care about any opposing fans opinions but I wonder how biased a Miami fan has to be to be actively rooting for the same guy to start as our most hated rival?

Are you really seeing the same highlights they saw and coming to these conclusions?

I would accuse them of reading the board but they don’t even know about the multiple interception practices.

I don’t care about any opposing fans opinions but I wonder how biased a Miami fan has to be to be actively rooting for the same guy to start as our most hated rival?

Are you really seeing the same highlights they saw and coming to these conclusions?

I would accuse them of reading the board but they don’t even know about the multiple interception practices.
It’s only been 1 reported practice with 2 ints (1 that was batted at the line of scrimmage and one in 7 on 7 situation) which was the day 1 practice for martell. And he had 1 reported one to Derrick smith the other day in a one on one situation. I’m sure the other QBs and martell have thrown more throughout the complete duration of practice beyond the limited scope the media sees and that’s bound to happen because that’s what happens in practice

Advertisement

Really don't care about a DB coach at Carol City either for his opinion from years ago.
Will be interesting to see who is named starter.

Based on what exactly? He was 4 for 86 in downfield passes (throws over 20 yards the last 4 games.) He hasn’t shown he’s a good thrower down the field against a LIVE defense whatsoever.

“He also completed 45.6 percent (47 of 103) with 7-10 yards to go over his past eight games, which was also the lowest in the ACC trailing behind the 59.3-percent average”

“He averaged 4.6 yards on 140 attempts in his last eight games, which was the lowest among ACC quarterbacks according to Remarkable by Inside Edge.”

Give me the unknown, Jarren or tate

And that's why i disregard what these qbs did in hs and dudes get mad when i do it for tate. Perry was a good deep ball passer in hs.

Advertisement
The fact that Gators want Tate to start after seein Nkosi should tell us enough. Tate under center looks horrible. If he starts he better be shotgun every play. Im #TeamJarren but even his indecisivenes scares me

The fact that Gators want Tate to start after seein Nkosi should tell us enough. Tate under center looks horrible. If he starts he better be shotgun every play.
So now those dumb delusional fcks in jorts, who know less about our QBs than our own fans, who know next to nothing, are the new barometer on picking the starter? You guys get goofier by the day in your thoughts.

Advertisement
Back