who do you want to leave after spring

Advertisement
will we see any freshman bounce that have just signed after spring?
ferris youre still here GIF

Advertisement
there are a few freshman that i think will never see or never shall see any snaps in a canes jersey....would love for them to bounce and for us to add portal talent after spring

Every class has its controversy But it's clear Mario and his staff believe in their evals. They definitely did not need to take Judd or Minaya or Russell. They took them because they believe they are going to make the roster and team better. We'll know soon enough whether they're like Anez Cooper or not.

I would also note that even a lot of Butch's takes didn't work out. Everyone after him had more bad evals than good. Coker pulled in 4 and 5 stars that played like 2 stars, Golden pulled in 2 stars that played like 2 stars. Richt & Manny had the worst OL recruiting in memory. Maybe you've guessed the ones who should "bounce", maybe you haven't.

First you wanted to fight everybody for being, rightfully, disappointed in Jacolbie. Now you want us to list players we want to kick off the team?

Why? So you can meet us in the blue lot, in guessing?

Bring It Reaction GIF

For the last time guys. DBC doesn’t have any eligibility left, there is no NIL deal, he isnt on the team so you wont be gaining a scholarship from him.

Advertisement
Redding
Washington or Sap or Both
Nelson
McCormick
Gore
Campbell

And I would expect one of Parrish/Citizen to leave although I don't mind either player

Wouldn't be angry with
Kirk
C.Smith
Poff or J.Brown
Balom

Either

Advertisement
Redding
Washington or Sap or Both
Nelson
McCormick
Gore
Campbell

And I would expect one of Parrish/Citizen to leave although I don't mind either player

Wouldn't be angry with
Kirk
C.Smith
Poff or J.Brown
Balom

Either
Personally think isiah thomas is on his 5 knee already, the only reason i think he is a cane is because hes from the same place addae is from, not sure if freshman can bounce after spring but i would like to add a studd at db and get him off tbh

Personally think isiah thomas is on his 5 knee already, the only reason i think he is a cane is because hes from the same place addae is from, not sure if freshman can bounce after spring but i would like to add a studd at db and get him off tbh

We’ve taken guys out of HS who came in injured. Many don’t work out but some do. Addae is suspect as a recruiter so I get why you question the take. But I expect Zo, Guidry and Mario are also weighing in on him.

Advertisement
So, OP, you gonna name names? You start a player bashing thread but conveniently left your choices off?
He just started a thread about sebastian being ruined and didn't include the picture or link. So making these half assed threads seem to be a theme.

Advertisement
Back