Who do you expect to win the Coastal next year.

lenri0126

Recruit
I want your non bias opinion. Great coaches in the coastal, may end up being the toughest division. Hope we have a chance to win it but NC played a **** of a game last night and have most of their starters coming back. FWIW looking for revenge next year for disrespecting the U.

Advertisement
I say why not us?
Richt can have an instant impact just like other coaches have had the last couple seasons.

Probably us since we have Kaaya and a more experienced OL. Kaaya should put up monster numbers.

Advertisement
When schools make the right hire, they usually win almost immediately... (Michigan, UF, FSU, Bama, Oklahoma... The list goes on)

I expect us to compete next year for the ACC championship and possibly in the top 15 by the end of the year

Advertisement
UNC loses 6 on offense and 5 on defense from their two deep in 2016. UNC also loses their QB and will have Trubisky (rising Jr.) at the position. Trubisky has played well in limited opportunities. UM should be dramatically better on defense and the way that unit is coached. Also, the offense will have a different look in 2016 and again, a better coached unit. Does Fedora leave for South Carolina? Does he lose any of his staff with all of the coaching changes in 2016? UNC had just about everything go right in 2015, the chances of that happening in 2016 are not good. UM should challenge them in 2016 and the head to head matchup is in south Florida next year. I like our chances in 2015. Go Canes.

I want your non bias opinion. Great coaches in the coastal, may end up being the toughest division. Hope we have a chance to win it but NC played a **** of a game last night and have most of their starters coming back. FWIW looking for revenge next year for disrespecting the U.

Miami has elite talent on offense next year.

F4ck Golden for burning Choc redshirt but more on that later

At running back we have a deep stable. With Yearby, Walton, Gus, and Choc

Tight end should be special with Nj and Henderson

At receiver Tray Brady showed this season that he is ready. Add in Lang, Berrious, Coley, plus (Insert freshman) we should be really good

Not to mention we have Heels at home this year. Think it will be competitive for sure. VT, Pitt, UNC, all will be good and I think we have all at home. Must beat FSU & UNC. Who is our crossover next year?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I predict Miami wins the Coastal next year and we will play in the NC the following.

Just like the Perfect Storm, it’s brewing. Coach Richt has come close, he has unfinished business and now at his alma mater is ready to go. The Fans have waited way too long for another NC or just a great team, and can’t wait. The players are dying to be the ones to put Miami back on the map and be the team to beat and the last piece, the administration is finally on board all the way. It’s all coming together. GO CANES!

It really should be us. VT is still rebuilding. UNC loses a ton of talent. GT is a mess.

Advertisement
Back