Who commits after Junior Day

Advertisement
Yeah our track record for our 1st few commitment hasn't been good the last few year. Chandler, Nix, Bailey, Leggett, Brown and I know I'm forgetting a bunch off the top of my head.

Yeah our track record for our 1st few commitment hasn't been good the last few year. Chandler, Nix, Bailey, Leggett, Brown and I know I'm forgetting a bunch off the top of my head.

jury isnt out on the last 3. Chandler and Nix are garbage and im glad they didnt come here.

Advertisement
Advertisement

jury isnt out on the last 3. Chandler and Nix are garbage and im glad they didnt come here.

Nix started for ND. Not sure why you think he's garbage.

7 tackles .5 sacks. Played in every game. Yeah hes awesome.

Where in the **** did you get those stats?

He had 45 tackles, 4.5 TFL. We could use him.

And he's big enough to play the nose in 3-4 looks. We could really use him right now.

Advertisement

espn. those were solo tackles, not assists.

ESPN says "*Defensive statistics not considered official."

Try the NCAA site. Nix's player number will be 9A (they have 2 #9)

Advertisement

ESPN says "*Defensive statistics not considered official."

Try the NCAA site. Nix's player number will be 9A (they have 2 #9)

gotcha. really i just have sour grapes. Nix is another guy who should have been a Cane but went to a rival.

Not really concerned about juniors committing this early. We've had horrible luck with our early commits.

Advertisement
Back