Who brought more fans? Notre Dame OR Bethune Cookman

Dixie Normous

Freshman
RIP to the myth that is the mighty travelling fan base of Notre Dame. Seems they sold most of their allotment on stubhub, like they did for the Georgia game.

Their allotment sold out at 5k. And there wasn't even half that number. Truly an overrated pathetic showing. Also I watched some of their party at the Clevelander online from Friday night. What an absolute snooze fest. NOTHING like the Miami parties at any road venue the night before. Yikes.

Advertisement
I'd say they probably had more fans than any other visiting team this year but that's not saying much. Doubt they had more than 5-6 thousand.

I sit in section 304. I would say that the top 15 rows in my section and section 305 were Notre Dame fans.. They were quiet though!!!

Advertisement
Nebraska a few seasons ago brought much more. This was very underwhelming. I feel like we had more fans in South Bend, which is saying a lot travelling to that dump.

Advertisement
There were more Canes fans at that game that actually attended FSU and UiF as students but stayed true to Miami than there were TOTAL Notre Dame fans. A pathetic showing. I wonder if Ricky Neuweasel apologized?

There were more Canes fans at that game that actually attended FSU and UiF as students but stayed true to Miami than there were TOTAL Notre Dame fans. A pathetic showing. I wonder if Ricky Neuweasel apologized?

What an absolute butt hurt clown he is. He won't have to be held accountable for his dumb antics on air. His Huskies when they got buried in the Orange Bowl had the AD come out after the game and say they would NEVER play in Miami again. I think our resurgence is giving him PTSD.

What an absolute butt hurt clown he is. He won't have to be held accountable for his dumb antics on air. His Huskies when they got buried in the Orange Bowl had the AD come out after the game and say they would NEVER play in Miami again. I think our resurgence is giving him PTSD.

I'd say he's bipolar but he's just a fraud. He was on Dan Patrick's show on Monday slurping us hardcore. Never mentioned the stadium/crowd, of course.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back