Who are you ignoring?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Tbh..only hoes do **** like ignore..get insulted on social media then clap Back and wait to see the bubbbles on the bottom to insure the other person has read it, then click the block or ignore button..it’s such a Hoe *** tendency 🤣🤣... @Antcane owes everyone a apology thread for the *****assness displayed on this Saturday

It really is strange, they need to harden the fvck up. Me and you went at it back in the day, if I was a ***** I would have ignored you, and instead you turned into one of my favorite posters. Good thing I didn't ignore you.
It's funny i was thinking the same thing. Who knew a mutual disdain for the Pirate and his crew would lead to friendship haha. Never would've expected that from how it started.

It really is strange, they need to harden the fvck up. Me and you went at it back in the day, if I was a ***** I would have ignored you, and instead you turned into one of my favorite posters. Good thing I didn't ignore you.
This..even tho you be on your stupid *** bull**** at times..I respect the stupid *** back n forth At times lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
3/11 @ UCF, 4/10 @ Miami. I'll have my haters blockers on so please don't mistake it for a no look.

Change thread title to “what size maxi pad do you use for your bleeding mangina?” Lol at trying to create a safe space because these people triggered you.
Well you responded when you didn't have to so I'll consider you true triggered as well.

Advertisement
Back