Who are we moving on from?

His one positive quality is his size. He’s not just going to be able to overwhelm college linemen who will blow right past him.
Joe Biden GIF by Election 2020

Advertisement
Not sure why the Minaya hate on here. People use the “I trust Mario and Mirabel when it comes to OL prospects” when it only suits them I guess. I think I’ll take their evaluation over any poster on here if you don’t mind. Lol. Now if you want to counter their decision on other positions? Fair game. But OL prospects? Nah. You can exit stage left.
1000038456.gif

Were they getting hate?
Cooper wasn’t. I think people just wondered why he didn’t have an Auburn offer at least especially being from Alabama.

I dont remember McCoys recruitment too much. But that kid has turned into a big time fan favorite. So we will see.

it’s a great year to take O linemen who are going to need 2 to 3 years in a college weight room. No freshman 5 star is coming this year to be 8 or 9th at best in our rotation next year.

Even if we did manage to sign an O line class similar to last year, they would more likely than not be in the transfer portal after their first year of not playing.

Let the kids develop and if it doesn’t work out…worst case they’re a big practice body. I trust Mario and staff when it comes to the trenches.

Definitely kids at other positions who I’m sure will be moving on, wish them the best. Sucks for the kids that it doesn’t always work out in the end.
Agree and we'll see the same next year on DL if we close on a couple more .

If so we could be signing 30-32 in this class with another 3-5 more which is likely with all the kids we're trying to flip and a couple from the JCs.Figure 7-8 portal additions and we're at 40 new players again.Will need a ton of attrition to make room.
They could try to flip 100 kids..i doubt they even flip 50 percent of the guys they are trying as they re complete big dawgs.

There is maybe 1 juco left they are on, they woukd need that portal amount though honestly.

There iz attrition still on the roster to go and some guys u dont expect to lose that will be out the door, **** we may lose 2 cbs that are brothers

Advertisement
Pickett and Pruitt are LBs.
We've been recruiting Hayes pretty heavily, and if UF's class falls apart, I'd bet we land him. Doubt we flip Cole from UGA, but I'm sure we're still after him too.
Cole has no interest here. He had every and every opportunity to come n never did.

Hayes seemed to had slight interest here thats the 1 i wanted but he will be a tough tough flip.

Pickett will be an edge. He will be lined up at the spot we have seen Wes lined ul in the bear front.
Lb may only be by name.. they dont appear to be recruiting to much lbs that dont have off the ball game. Now if he cant put on weight maybe he gets off the ball work

Advertisement
Back