Who are the must gets for the 2020 class?

sszoeboy

Freshman
I get my recruiting info from you guys and the Top Florida guys on TOS. But which guys do we absolutely have to land and which guys will be chasing bags or are bags material? I truly hope Miami doesn't waste another year of chasing the divas and letting other talented kids go elsewhere. Which kids are we LIKELY to get?

Marcus Rosemy
Avantae Williams (I know he's Lingard's cousin)
Leonard Manuel(Was committed to Miami)
Marc Britt
Henry Gray
Don Chaney (Supposedly in love with Miami)
Samuel Anaele (Commit)
Bryan Robinson (Commit)
Keyshawn Washington (Once Committed to Miami)
Derek Wingo (Penn State Commit)
Marcus Dumervil
Jonathan Denis
Devon Betty
Dominic Marmmarelli (Commit)
Jaiden Francois (Once Committed to Miami)
Tre'von Riggins (Commit)
Jovens Janvier
Jahvantae Royal
Willie Moise (Commit)
Issiah Walker (South Carolina Commit)
Westley Neal
Marcus Fleming (Commit)
Xzavier Henderson
Elijah Cannon
Elijah Roberts
Jose Mirabal
Diedrick Stanley

Advertisement
Don Chaney, Sam Anaele Jaiden Francois, Marc Britt, and Marcus Rosemy are elite. Going to be tough keep Chaney from UGA. Going to be tough to keep Britt and Rosemy from Florida. That’s the reason I wish Miami would throw bags to get James Coley. He could lock down all of them.

Don Chaney, Sam Anaele Jaiden Francois, Marc Britt, and Marcus Rosemy are elite. Going to be tough keep Chaney from UGA. Going to be tough to keep Britt and Rosemy from Florida. That’s the reason I wish Miami would throw bags to get James Coley. He could lock down all of them.

Losing Chaney and Rosemy will hurt. Britt already decommitted so I wouldn’t expect him back in the class anyway. Manny is talking like he understands how important recruiting South Florida is so hopefully he follows through on that and hires a great recruiting staff.

I get my recruiting info from you guys and the Top Florida guys on TOS. But which guys do we absolutely have to land and which guys will be chasing bags or are bags material? I truly hope Miami doesn't waste another year of chasing the divas and letting other talented kids go elsewhere. Which kids are we LIKELY to get?

Marcus Rosemy
Avantae Williams (I know he's Lingard's cousin)
Leonard Manuel(Was committed to Miami)
Marc Britt
Henry Gray
Don Chaney (Supposedly in love with Miami)
Samuel Anaele (Commit)
Bryan Robinson (Commit)
Keyshawn Washington (Once Committed to Miami)
Derek Wingo (Penn State Commit)
Marcus Dumervil
Jonathan Denis
Devon Betty
Dominic Marmmarelli (Commit)
Jaiden Francois (Once Committed to Miami)
Tre'von Riggins (Commit)
Jovens Janvier
Jahvantae Royal
Willie Moise (Commit)
Issiah Walker (South Carolina Commit)
Westley Neal
Marcus Fleming (Commit)
Xzavier Henderson
Elijah Cannon
Elijah Roberts
Jose Mirabal
Diedrick Stanley
Keep the 6 guys we currently have committed. Get all the south dade prospects. Get both oakleaf boys. Kinsler, brooks, holmes, chaney, joyvier, mccluster, betty, canion, spann.

Advertisement
If that's the case with Chaney, Britt, and Rosemy....I don't waste too much time with their recruiting. Miami should move on early if it looks like its going to be a battle.

Johnathan Denis, Jaiden Francois, Rosemy, Elijah Roberts, Westly Neal on that list are some of my most wants.

The likelihood some of those recommit is low unfortunately. Also, a competent quarterback is a pressing need.

I would love to bump this thread in one year.
No elite receiver from down here is safe. Jeudy and smith leaving next year so saban is gonna go full press on rosemy and anyone else down here.
We’re absolutely going to need db’s and K Washington already bounced and he’s one of the top kids down here so he’s gone as well.
Dumervil is not coming and that sta imaginary pipeline is looking more like a pine hole about to be patched up unless we light it up next season.
Cheney?! Please! dude already dropped us as his favorite as soon as Kirby came down once. Yeah once.
We need to really start getting lineman. All these skill positions are **** but we need some trench bully’s bad they need to be the soul of this team.

In what capacity would you want Coley here though?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Since we’re speaking about must gets. Are y’all aware that Marcus Rosemy’s last clocked 40 is 4.84 lasered? That’s real concerning especially since it’s no secret he’s going to be prioritized of Elijah Canion who you can tell is nowhere near that on tape.

Fred Davis out of Jacksonville. He is at Florida st today. Almost no chance we can land him. Very special athlete. I would throw the world at him. Need heavy bags.

Advertisement
Since we’re speaking about must gets. Are y’all aware that Marcus Rosemy’s last clocked 40 is 4.84 lasered? That’s real concerning especially since it’s no secret he’s going to be prioritized of Elijah Canion who you can tell is nowhere near that on tape.

I’ve been saying it for a while he’s the most overrated WR in S FL next year.

Carson Beck is the most important 2020 recruit by a mile if we land him watch out

Yep. He could almost have a Lingard effect but even greater since we would be stealing him from Bama and he's a QB.
But Beck would send shock waves and make us the talk of the town. Recruiting momentum tends to build on itself, and so he could start a snowball effect.

Advertisement
Back