Who are Gonna be the Fentress/Regula

Advertisement
Easily Trent Harris who I'd bet is the starter just about the entire season while AQM or McCord or Jermaine Grace is on the bench or some BS like that.

Why would it be BS if he's the starter? Are you at practice? THat would mean he's outperforming then. But I guess you want positioons handed to certain players? Is that how it goes idiot?

agree with, minus the insult.
if you had more stars in high school you must be better.
like DJ was better than Vilma.

Trent Harris was thinking about committing to the University of Florida football program this weekend.

The Winter Park defensive end received his dream offer from the Gators, the team he has loved since he was a little kid, on Friday. It seemed all he had to do was speak with his parents and the deal was done.

That's when Nick Saban stepped into the picture.

Alabama extended Harris his sixth scholarship offer Saturday and it changes everything for the 6-foot-2, 231-pound junior, whose other offers are from Florida State, Georgia, Boston College and Kentucky.

Harris actually spoke with Alabama defensive line coach Chris Rumph, who made the offer.

"It's a big shock," Harris said. "I just feel blessed and thankful. I give all the glory to God.

"I don't even know what else to say. It's just crazy."

He may not have been as close to committing to the Gators 2014 class as many thought, but he's certainly further from that now.

"I was pretty close, but I decided that I was probably going to take some time to think about it and probably take a few more visits," said Harris, who is scheduled to trip to South Carolina on March 23.

Harris, the No. 14 prospect in the Sentinel's 2014 Central Florida Super60, had 50 tackles and 11 sacks last season, and his stock has skyrocketed in the last week, especially now.

"It is difficult because probably from my heart the place I want to be is Florida, but I have to start thinking about my future and what's best for me to get to where I want to go."

Everybody wants to someday end up in the NFL, and Harris is no different. Now, however, he's starting to realize that dream might not be so far from reality.

"I just got to keep working hard," Harris said.

Easily Trent Harris who I'd bet is the starter just about the entire season while AQM or McCord or Jermaine Grace is on the bench or some BS like that.

Why would it be BS if he's the starter? Are you at practice? THat would mean he's outperforming then. But I guess you want positioons handed to certain players? Is that how it goes idiot?

agree with, minus the insult.
if you had more stars in high school you must be better.
like DJ was better than Vilma.

Has nothing to do with that and everything to do with the fact that AQM, McCord, and Grace are better than Harris, so I don't want him starting if any of those 3 are on the bench.
And the entire purpose of this post was to show that Golden starts guys that clearly aren't as talented over guys that are more "team players" (Like Fentress). So just because Harris is starting doesn't mean he is outperforming anyone, except for the fact that Golden likes how consistent he is. (because being a playmaker doesn't matter).
Lastly, as far as the whole position thing goes, who the **** really knows who he will take snaps from. It very easily could be McCord or AQM (or Chad Thomas). Grace plays a different position, but I just threw him in there because he is probably our best LB this year, and it would be complete BS for him to be on the bench.

Advertisement
my first guess is this no name running back colin alford, I think Golden has a fascination with finding no name fullbacks since evan rodriguez

McCord and Grace don't even play the same position as Harris. Know what you are talking about before you make comments.

Harris could easily take snaps from McCord. And I was just saying Grace shouldn't be on the bench, becasue he is our best lb.
Harris is the hybrid DE/olb just like McCord is. He likely won't be taking snaps from Chad Thomas, but will be taking snaps from AQM, Demetrius Jackson, and even McCord.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back