Who are Gonna be the Fentress/Regula

caneaddict

Senior
types that Golden will play this year for no reason and take legitimate FBS players off the field

Advertisement
Fentress was pretty **** good. I've always been a softie for those guys though. I was a huge Corey Nelms supporter.

Easily Trent Harris who I'd bet is the starter just about the entire season while AQM or McCord or Jermaine Grace is on the bench or some BS like that.

Advertisement
Easily Trent Harris who I'd bet is the starter just about the entire season while AQM or McCord or Jermaine Grace is on the bench or some BS like that.

Why would it be BS if he's the starter? Are you at practice? THat would mean he's outperforming then. But I guess you want positioons handed to certain players? Is that how it goes idiot?

types that Golden will play this year for no reason and take legitimate FBS players off the field

Hopefully nobody in terms of needing them to play, but we all know Golden has a SERIOUS soft spot for those "not very athletic or talented seniors who always work hard and do the right things" type guys.

Fentress proved that he could play SPECIAL TEAMS for us. I still don't mind those "Rudy" type guys being on the roster but when they have to play legit snaps for any reason, it's either a very bad situation or you are just plain dumb.

Advertisement
Don't put Trent Harris in the same sentence as Fentress and Regula. Harris was a 4-star recruit coming out of HS. I don't know why you people think he cant play.

Why would it be BS if he's the starter? Are you at practice? THat would mean he's outperforming then. But I guess you want positioons handed to certain players? Is that how it goes idiot?

McCord and Grace don't even play the same position as Harris. Know what you are talking about before you make comments.

Advertisement
Here's 4* DE T. Harris covering receivers downfield. Bet he often wonders why he chose to play here.
940x.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back