Who’s the most underrated Miami player ever?

Advertisement
I always felt Richard Mercier was super underrated. He and Wise, although both undersized, gave it their all. I think Wise got some all
American consideration but Mercier is one of those long lost guys who gets lost in the shuffle of both very good linemen but not having great measurablea for the NFL.

Advertisement
So many to choose from my first choice is Bennie Blades. My reason for stating is this, even with all the accolades, including being on SI all century team, a majority on this site just go with E Reed and Sean Taylor. So using just on this site, the fact so many just claim those two always and never mention Bennie Bldes in the same breath, I am throwing Bennie in there. He was so dominant and took over games. Before Reed and Taylor there was Bennie.

Fred Marion, Bobby Harden are my other choices

Advertisement
Advertisement
So many to choose from my first choice is Bennie Blades. My reason for stating is this, even with all the accolades, including being on SI all century team, a majority on this site just go with E Reed and Sean Taylor. So using just on this site, the fact so many just claim those two always and never mention Bennie Bldes in the same breath, I am throwing Bennie in there. He was so dominant and took over games. Before Reed and Taylor there was Bennie.

Fred Marion, Bobby Harden are my other choices
I've been saying Blades belongs in the Reed, SeanTay category since forever.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back