Who’s in & who’s out - Spring ball

Advertisement
Struggling to follow this thread. Who's in the gimp squad? Nelson, Citizen and Mesidor. Anyone else?

Keep in mind that they are brining a WR and a RB from the portal for depth or potential start.

I'm not sure there are all these starting quality RB out there in the portal...even in December, let alone this summer.

I do believe we'll add a WR. Not sure the level, but one of the couple that are still being mentioned thus far.

To46oJcateW_MoTT2BqAOwSNgzJBnF2zAPEtRwCAT5w.jpg

Advertisement
I'm not sure there are all these starting quality RB out there in the portal...even in December, let alone this summer.

I do believe we'll add a WR. Not sure the level, but one of the couple that are still being mentioned thus far.

I hear you but a lot of players will enter the portal after spring practice ends. And we might see some surprises.

I hear you but a lot of players will enter the portal after spring practice ends. And we might see some surprises.

Oh it's definitely a possibility. But people are speaking like it's a lock we are gonna land these #1 types at positions...A. Not that many #1s are leaving. B. We are still fighting top schools for them.

Advertisement
Back