Who’s in & who’s out - Spring ball

ColdCane

Recruit
Premium
Insiders and anybody with knowledge can we get some insight on who will be playing this spring. I remember last spring we had a lot of injuries. This year will guys like Zion Nelson , James Williams , TVD guys we know are gonna be factors on this 23 team are they healthy and ready to go ? Feel like spring is very important especially with teams that are in our situation breaking in new coaches

Advertisement
No idea who's out, but I hope we have a really good spring practice, bring in a few portal guys, and attract some stud '24s by the time summer session starts.

Advertisement
I have read Taylor, Citizen and Chaney are out
Did someone say Taylor? As in Joy?

1677699780780.jpeg

You better watch out with @djnellz now.

Advertisement
Insiders and anybody with knowledge can we get some insight on who will be playing this spring. I remember last spring we had a lot of injuries. This year will guys like Zion Nelson , James Williams , TVD guys we know are gonna be factors on this 23 team are they healthy and ready to go ? Feel like spring is very important especially with teams that are in our situation breaking in new coaches
It’ll be a boring spring , too many guys out. That said there’ll be a lot of sink or swim situations with guys running out of time. This could be their last spring getting real snaps and having a chance to impress a new staff. The depth and talent will keep getting better, more kids coming in the summer via HS or portal.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back