White and Huepel....Smh

Still surprised that Tennessee hired Heupel, of all people. UCF got worse under him as HC, they were nowhere near as good as they were under Scott Frost. That’s Rocky Top though. They’re like us, except imagine you’ve only won 1 NC since they put a man on the moon, and every decision you’ve made (and I mean every one of them) over the past 15 years has blown up in your face.

I’m betting that he’ll be fired in 3-years. White will be gone shortly after unless his second coaching hire pans out.

Advertisement
Still surprised that Tennessee hired Heupel, of all people. UCF got worse under him as HC, they were nowhere near as good as they were under Scott Frost. That’s Rocky Top though. They’re like us, except imagine you’ve only won 1 NC since they put a man on the moon, and every decision you’ve made (and I mean every one of them) over the past 15 years has blown up in your face.

I’m betting that he’ll be fired in 3-years. White will be gone shortly after unless his second coaching hire pans out.
Heupel is a transition head coach to try and stabilize the program. They are going to get hammered. Yes, he will pay the price. Reminds of Mike Shula at Bama. Say what you will but he got them through sanctions at a critical time. Allowed them to bring in Saban. As for Tennessee, who wanted the job other than Kevin Steele?

kid took a happy meal 100% guaranteed. you don't drop the #12 TE in the country unless that is the case

Advertisement
Back