White and Huepel....Smh

caneman73

Redshirt Freshman
Advertisement
On one hand, Heupel has every right to do that. He didn’t recruit the kid — so if he doesn’t want him, so be it.

On the other hand, that kid stuck with Tennessee even after their program became the laughing stock of the country. It could be argued that his loyalty should have bought him at least a year to prove himself. If he’s not pulling his weight, push him to transfer after his freshman year.

Advertisement
Yeah funny they slid the part in there about him not being eligible to play in 2021 real low key. That’s pretty **** huge. And like someone said in a post I saw on here..Feb signing day is only for the big dogs now. 5* kids who know a school will hold a spot for them. If you are a borderline 3* kid or a kid with questionable grades..you better sign in December and not take the chance.

HS coach: Tennessee pulls scholarship offer to 4-star TE commit a day before National Signing Day
Heupel got hired 6 days ago. Maybe they did their due diligence and determined no chance of getting into Knoxville. Maybe the kid took a Happy Meal. My only question is you committed in April why didn't you sign in December?

Heupel got hired 6 days ago. Maybe they did their due diligence and determined no chance of getting into Knoxville. Maybe the kid took a Happy Meal. My only question is you committed in April why didn't you sign in December?

Didnt it affect some kids that they weren't able to sign early because of certain classes not being finished due to covid?

Advertisement
Didnt it affect some kids that they weren't able to sign early because of certain classes not being finished due to covid?
think it was EE not signing early. i know some schools dont allow kids to sign early or maybe it was EE or both?

Because Pruitt and staff wouldn't take his signature. The handwriting has been on the wall for this kid for a long time. he hadn't heard from Pruitt's staff in weeks before they left...

He wasn't going to be eligible for admission, far more to this story.

Advertisement
JFC.... what scores does UT reject academically??

A scholar's list indeed.

Does this TE not have a pulse?

I know several UT grads and they proudly admit one doesn’t need to be a rocket scientist for admission.

With that knowledge, I would deduce this kids either dumber than a box of rocks or he got played like a fiddle ( they call them fiddles, not violins).

I suspect it’s the latter.

Advertisement
A lot of kids change their mind with coaching changes, new coaches should be able to do the same.
If the kid is that good he'll find a home somewhere.

Man, one has to feel for the kid, regardless of the coaching change. But I do agree, he should’ve signed back on ESD.

Heupel is horrible...think Shannon and Golden X's 10! Tennessee is a ***** show and will only get worse.

Making the right hire is more important than any recruit, coach, booster or past history. Without a General, you're dead.

Advertisement
Back