Whiplash offense relocated to Pittsburgh

Advertisement
Yall can talk **** about Whipple all you want but I'll always remember him fondly for going into Tally with a young Jacory and lighting it up in the fourth. He made FIIGD a thing!

No one shoukd worry. It isn't like he is an evil genius like Coley calling high completion rate half back pass in snow.

Advertisement
It was hilarious to me because the previous season we had Patrick Nix at OC. We played in that stupid bowl game in San Francisco (where both teams were on the same side of the field). On the final drive I was sitting there watching coach Nix trying to call a play and he could not seem to figure out what play to call. He wasted like 20 seconds and the play hadn't been called yet so Randy called a timeout.

Randy obviously thought Whipple was as incompetent as Nix, which is why Whipple WENT OFF on Radio. LMAO.
whipple.gif

Pannunzio had to practically tackle him to keep him separated from Randy on the way into the locker room

Bombs away! He was put in an impossible situation at UMass- totally inadequate support, no conference, impossible schedule.

Advertisement
Amazing their wanting to switch from a ground dominant team into a more wide open offense.... whippel ball is going to get those Pitt QBs killed against us

Jacory lost a few years off the backend of his life because of this

View attachment 76434

Pannunzio had to practically tackle him to keep him separated from Randy on the way into the locker room

LOLOL... If you watch the game from the 47 min till half... its pure comedy between those 2... Whip was HOT!!!!

side note - That staff wasn't terrible in hindsight aside from the HC position.... That team should've won the ACC...

But Back to Whip and that Game..... LOLOLOLOLOL

JC

View attachment 76434

Dan E. D never disappoints.

Thank you, brother. Im in tears laughing at that gif.

I remembered it after I posted about it. We got a turnover and Whipple hit a big play into Clemson Territory. The clock stopped for the first down so Whip took a few seconds to adjust his play call (due to the yardage change) and Radio just randomly calls our last timeout.

:roll-canes2:

Advertisement
Advertisement
There has to be a gif out there of him calling Shannon a “dumb fvck” after Randy refused to call a timeout before the half to stop the clock

Advertisement
Back