Whiplash offense relocated to Pittsburgh

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I enjoyed Mark Whipple's offenses. He would occasionally go off his meds and call some whacked out **** but in general he was solid.

My favorite Mrk Whipple memory was when he was running a 2 minute offense just before halftime and was working it to perfection. He needed to call one more play then call a timeout. Before he could get that play called Randy Shannon randomly walks up to the referee and calls a time out. Whipple was ****ED!!!!!! I just remember laughing my *** off at how bad the Miami Hurricanes had become.

I forget what game it was though..

Advertisement
I enjoyed Mark Whipple's offenses. He would occasionally go off his meds and call some whacked out **** but in general he was solid.

My favorite Mrk Whipple memory was when he was running a 2 minute offense just before halftime and was working it to perfection. He needed to call one more play then call a timeout. Before he could get that play called Randy Shannon randomly walks up to the referee and calls a time out. Whipple was ****ED!!!!!! I just remember laughing my *** off at how bad the Miami Hurricanes had become.

Was Clemson 09. **** was infuriating, not funny but funny

Advertisement
He had a receiver this year that is one of the top receivers in the country in a schedule where they played and were competitive with three SEC teams.

Was Clemson 09. **** was infuriating, not funny but funny

It was hilarious to me because the previous season we had Patrick Nix at OC. We played in that stupid bowl game in San Francisco (where both teams were on the same side of the field). On the final drive I was sitting there watching coach Nix trying to call a play and he could not seem to figure out what play to call. He wasted like 20 seconds and the play hadn't been called yet so Randy called a timeout.

Randy obviously thought Whipple was as incompetent as Nix, which is why Whipple WENT OFF on Radio. LMAO.

I think it was the Clemson game or UNC game back then but **** was that funny as ****. He wanted to kick the **** out of Randy....
Somebody Has to have that GIF ... It was right before Half in one of those games...

JC

Advertisement
Back