While you guys are talking about your HC hire...

bullsbucsfan426

Recruit
I just want to thank the administration of the University of Miami for hiring Larry Scott to be interim head coach-I think he's USF's first alumni to get a P5 HC gig, even as an interim. Hopefully he shows something good so he can get a P5 OC gig or a G5 HC gig somewhere after you guys make your new hire.

USF football has been around 19 years, and we're still irrelevant nationally, so it's nice to see one of our own get an opportunity. I hope he keeps doing big things.

Advertisement
I'd would keep him, Beard, and Baez if I'm the new coach. Beard and Baez have to many connections in SFL. Also, our WR's look a whole helluva lot better after Beard started coaching them.

Don't fret too hard, USFer. If we eff up and rebuff Butch then he's either headed to you or UCF to make one of you more than relevant.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Don't fret too hard, USFer. If we eff up and rebuff Butch then he's either headed to you or UCF to make one of you more than relevant.

I hope he doesn't head to UCF. We finally have a chance to pound those irritating gnats to the east and it would be a shame if a USF alumni ended up at our rival school.

George O'Leary deserves the note he went out on for the classless way he ran the program, denied players water, recruiting violations, etc.

If Larry Scott ends up here as OC I won't complain, though Danny Hope and Joe Kinnan have turned the offense into a juggernaut (by USF standards anyway).

If we go bowling Taggart stays. Too much progress to let him go.

Advertisement
Back