While We're All Crying Around Here....

Advertisement
He deserves a statue in front of the IPF!

Free Iran Walters!!!!!!

That's some funny schit though! "I don't give a **** about the gaytah!"

"Police found burn marks and burnt plastic on the doors and windows of the victim’s Nissan Altima."

That actually sounds like an improvement to an Altima with Gaytah flags. Iran Da Man should bill this so-called "victim".

"Police found burn marks and burnt plastic on the doors and windows of the victim’s Nissan Altima."

That actually sounds like an improvement to an Altima with Gaytah flags. Iran Da Man should bill this so-called "victim".

Iran should start a gofundme for his bail.

Advertisement
They charged that hero with 2nd degree arson for burning a car flag with a lighter? That's up to 15 years. Iran deserves a holiday, not jail time. If he's out, Canes should make him an honorary captain for the gaytor game next year.

They charged that hero with 2nd degree arson for burning a car flag with a lighter? That's up to 15 years. Iran deserves a holiday, not jail time. If he's out, Canes should make him an honorary captain for the gaytor game next year.

If this poor fellow gets 15 years I will personally fly down to Tallahassee and protest this great injustice.

Leon County Detention Facility, hmmm, isn’t that the weekend tutoring center for Semenhole players?

Advertisement
gator.gif

Advertisement
Guy should receive harshest treatment allowable by law. No doubt guy has serious issues. We Canes should never go over the edge no matter how intense a fan may be. Guy is not a hero. Let’s find out more about this guy’s background.

Advertisement
How do we get Iran recognized at a game.... honorary captain maybe?

Bout the only thing that could drag me into that stadium the rest of this year would be to honor him. He’s a great man.... a true American hero... and quite easy on the eyes too.

How do we get Iran recognized at a game.... honorary captain maybe?

Bout the only thing that could drag me into that stadium the rest of this year would be to honor him. He’s a great man.... a true American hero... and quite easy on the eyes too.

He is indeed a beautiful gentleman.

Exquisite facial structure.

Advertisement
Back