While FSU keeps landing

Advertisement
And the brown take is 100% to get his brother which might work. The others are to get south Florida kids on their roster. Mikey is going to try and leverage those relationships for future south Florida kids. Mikey isn’t dumb
He may not be as dumb as he looks, but I think the kids get creeped out when he tries to feel them up with his shoulder rubs and hugs.

This thread will be interesting to revisit.
If I have to read this again

Sniffing Bo Burnham GIF by A24

Advertisement
we don't need the portal as much as those bums. They can't recruit and develop high school players, they can only get portal guys whom many have done jack**** in college and are hoping they live up their high school accolades.

You see them touting every portal dud so far as a top 80 kid in HS or as a former high 4 star, etc.

Advertisement
Think OP was trolling this whole time. Refuse to believe he’s serious.

FSU hasn’t signed one player from portal that would’ve started at UM next year (besides DJU but that’s TBD).
I’m not a fan of DJ either , he can throw a deep ball that’s it imo . Hes not very accurate unless it’s the other team

Last edited:
I thought @DMoney point on the POFFcast was excellent re: FSU. I think he brought it when Mike Ryan was on the show.

They have to pay the piper for their "success" while not being rewarded for it at all. The price of the brick just went UP for them and they have absolutely nothing to show for it.

That's hard times.

And for all this nonsense about FSU...they beat us by only 7 last year and they were sweating it out the whole way.

We'll see these ******* next year. ****'em.

And the brown take is 100% to get his brother which might work. The others are to get south Florida kids on their roster. Mikey is going to try and leverage those relationships for future south Florida kids. Mikey isn’t dumb
It worked for Miami????

Advertisement
Advertisement
THEY ARE getting just good enough players where they dont have a total collapse of a 2024 season.

DE from WVU is ok, DE from Oregon State is solid, Marvin Jones JR is talented, DJU is a solid college QB, but he isnt a playmaker like Travis, and those DE's aren't nearly as explosive as Verse. MIKEY begged Lundy to come back, with a gaping hole at LB. I can see 9-3 or 8-4 with their schedule.

Advertisement
Back