While FSU keeps landing

Highly ranked play makers we are taking a month to land a QB. Is Mario just a fish out of water in the portal?

Highly ranked in HS but didn't do anything in College. Maybe one of those 4 SFL transfers pans out for CornRow Mike but odds are likely it won't be all of them.

Advertisement
Highly ranked play makers we are taking a month to land a QB. Is Mario just a fish out of water in the portal?
his offensive scheme will always be a drawback in losing for a QB! ground and-pound is just not attractive to portal QB's
we have 3 guys on the roster that scream NO for playoff contention...........i had enough of dive plays with this crew already

Advertisement
Jalen brown and earl little were 5 stars and just because they haven’t done anything college doesn’t mean they won’t. This kid from Bama was the number one juco kid just last year. They already have a better QB than we do. We have a ton of holes and I don’t see us filling them.
Guardians Of The Galaxy Seriously GIF by Leroy Patterson

Advertisement
Advertisement
Jalen brown and earl little were 5 stars and just because they haven’t done anything college doesn’t mean they won’t. This kid from Bama was the number one juco kid just last year. They already have a better QB than we do. We have a ton of holes and I don’t see us filling them.
I must admit you do sound a bit salty.

Advertisement
No one they’ve landed has done anything except brown. Who just sucks now tho. Benson couldn’t see the field at bama and their receivers weren’t anything special.

Advertisement
Back