While FSU keeps landing

Advertisement
We have no room we actually recruit high school kids and dont rely on other teams leftovers . Mario doing it the right way .
What's wrong with getting players out of the portal? I see it didn't hurt Washington, TCU, Oregon, FSU, and many others.

Highly ranked play makers we are taking a month to land a QB. Is Mario just a fish out of water in the portal?
3015062728_6b27f9a6ae.jpg

Advertisement
They’re going to be hurting in the trenches

Trenches and LB.

Randy can’t recruit HS or the portal (they are absolutely killing him on 247) and next season that room will be entirely made up guys he brought in.

If we had picked up jalen, little, jones, etc we would all be doing a circle jerk. Remember a their previous transfers weren’t world beaters before they had their breakthrough with FSU. Who was Travis, Verse, Benson, Coleman, etc?
We literally talked about all those guys when they were in the portal and said we wouldn't want them lmao. You really throwing **** at the wall. Go open up the thread on all of em and see how much people were saying "no thanks". The only intriguing one was MJJ. Verse and Coleman were both guys we actually would've liked to have so they don't compare to any of the dudes they've taken this year. Benson was coming off injury, Travis wasn't taken last year.

Advertisement
If we had picked up jalen, little, jones, etc we would all be doing a circle jerk. Remember a their previous transfers weren’t world beaters before they had their breakthrough with FSU. Who was Travis, Verse, Benson, Coleman, etc?
Verse and Coleman were extremely productive at their previous stops and sought after in the portal. Time to put the keyboard down

Jalen brown and earl little were 5 stars and just because they haven’t done anything college doesn’t mean they won’t. This kid from Bama was the number one juco kid just last year. They already have a better QB than we do. We have a ton of holes and I don’t see us filling them.
Did you attend a special needs school program?

Advertisement
Jalen brown and earl little were 5 stars and just because they haven’t done anything college doesn’t mean they won’t. This kid from Bama was the number one juco kid just last year. They already have a better QB than we do. We have a ton of holes and I don’t see us filling them.
Since you know so much about the Noles tell us how their DL and OL stack up.

LOL This should be fun.......

Advertisement

Travis is the only one I’ll give them.

Verse was very productive and top transfer if I remember correctly.

Coleman was another one with college production already they didn’t develop **** with him.

Benson had been injured.

These dudes they are bringing in now have ZERO college production outside of brown who they are are making switch positions to safety cause he sucks at Cb.

Mikey has a huge roster to fill and he isn’t getting college transfer with production he is getting projects. Good luck with that.

Highly ranked play makers we are taking a month to land a QB. Is Mario just a fish out of water in the portal?
Nearly every player FSU gets has little to no production in college, they are literally grabbing anyone with a ranking at this point without evaluating if they could even make the 2 deep in their prior teams

Nearly every player FSU gets has little to no production in college, they are literally grabbing anyone with a ranking at this point without evaluating if they could even make the 2 deep in their prior teams

And the brown take is 100% to get his brother which might work. The others are to get south Florida kids on their roster. Mikey is going to try and leverage those relationships for future south Florida kids. Mikey isn’t dumb

Advertisement
Back