Hurricane23

Sophomore
Premium
0DFB77AB-136F-4FA5-84C0-B8ECD2FC6189.png

You azzholez, you fvckin did it. Lmao

Advertisement
Advertisement

Advertisement
i have to admit..: i laughed. all true 🤷‍♂️ if they don’t like it, fix it. i’m sure espn and every major outlet will run a story on this over the next week

Advertisement
Actually, 16 years of BOT incompetence is the cause, the billboard is the natural effect.

Excuse me while I bathe in slurper tears.
I think it's complacency on the part of most trustees. This is good enough.

Blake James, on the other hand, thinks his job is to perform good enough for the BOT to say he's doing a good job. That doesn't mean winning championships because then the pressure is on to win more.

The really messed up part is that if these changes work out, Manny will make Blake look good and we'll never get rid of him.

Blake James, on the other hand, thinks his job is to perform good enough for the BOT to say he's doing a good job. That doesn't mean winning championships because then the pressure is on to win more.

The really messed up part is that if these changes work out, Manny will make Blake look good and we'll never get rid of him.

Blake needs to be dropkicked whether Manny fails or succeeds. Big-time programs need big-time ADs - and he’s not one. But I’ve been saying that for a long time. This billboard is just ineffective, though.

It won’t affect his employment status in the slightest

Advertisement
OP you're in a little late; that's already been identified as a sandwich truck making deliveries that bilked $4,000 off CIS posters

So the goal is not to have a winning football program ? Priority one is no BJ?? If we ballin I’ll settle for the BJ ....

Advertisement
Back