Which one of you did it.

Advertisement
Were you serious with this response?
I was going to say the same to this part of your statement ,”The really messed up part is that if these changes work out, Manny will make Blake look good and we'll never get rid of him.”

What does ‘ changes work out ‘ mean ? So we win a title and our problem is we can’t get rid of BJ?

I was going to say the same to this part of your statement ,”The really messed up part is that if these changes work out, Manny will make Blake look good and we'll never get rid of him.”

What does ‘ changes work out ‘ mean ? So we win a title and our problem is we can’t get rid of BJ?
I'd love to win 11+ games, but that doesn't mean I'll approve of Blake James as AD. He's already proven himself to be mediocre. One day, one way or another, Manny will leave and I don't trust Blake to find his replacement.

I'd love to win 11+ games, but that doesn't mean I'll approve of Blake James as AD. He's already proven himself to be mediocre. One day, one way or another, Manny will leave and I don't trust Blake to find his replacement.

Blake needs to be fired whatever happens. His overall performance over the last several years, not just in football, is mediocre. Why keep him? We can’t do worse. There’s no risk in letting him go.

Plus that picture of him with that outfit he was wearing, outside of the basketball game a few months ago, was a fireable offense

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back