Jimmy Johnson Miami (FL), Oklahoma State Coach 1979-88

Russell Maryland Miami (FL) Defensive Tackle 1987-1990

Vinny Testaverd Miami (FL) Quarterback 1982, 1984-86

Gino Torretta Miami (FL) Quarterback 1989-1992

Arnold Tucker Miami (FL), Army Quarterback 1943-1946

Who Should be Next?

Advertisement
150.gif

Hendricks! No question about it. He was probably the greatest all time Cane. One man wrecking crew who dominated like no one I have ever seen. I think he was AA every year. Not to mention fantastic NFL career where he was the only player worth a point on the spread set by Jimmy the Greek.

Advertisement
Hendricks! No question about it. He was probably the greatest all time Cane. One man wrecking crew who dominated like no one I have ever seen. I think he was AA every year. Not to mention fantastic NFL career where he was the only player worth a point on the spread set by Jimmy the Greek.
1987 already in

The number one person missing of ALL TIME! not just "Miami"
217.jpg

I don't know if they changed it but the criteria for coaches used to be that you needed to have had at least a .600 winning percentage and a minimum of 100 games coached. Howard has the games but obviously his winning % is well below the 60% mark. I guess those clowns don't value someone that built programs from nothing.

Advertisement
To me the answer is easy- the most important player and leader from our 80s teams- Jerome! And i think he will get in this year.

Way to support the coach who is going to be the coach here the next few seasons. Do you want him to succeed or not?

The number one person missing of ALL TIME! not just "Miami"
217.jpg

I don't know if they changed it but the criteria for coaches used to be that you needed to have had at least a .600 winning percentage and a minimum of 100 games coached. Howard has the games but obviously his winning % is well below the 60% mark. I guess those clowns don't value someone that built 3 programs from nothing.
fify

Advertisement
1987 already in

I assumed it was a list of Canes not in. But at least I am right, since he IS in then clearly he should be.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back