Whether you believe it or not...

Actually I can confirm that's true... even players on FSU said it also.... How do I knw... one of my friends brother plays on FSU.... Desmond Hollin.... heard from him n others

Best performance i've seen from this team in the last 4 years. Pity they lost.

However, prepare your **** to be negged.

Why would he be negged for that? The fact that we are 6-4 with the "best team" FSU has played in the last two years, including Auburn, says everything.

Advertisement
He didnt say FSU told them they were most talented team. They said best team. Team includes coaching staff.

No.

The team consists of the players.

The coaching staff consists of coaches.

The administration consists of administrators.

You see how this works?

He didnt say FSU told them they were most talented team. They said best team. Team includes coaching staff.

If only we had prefrontal cortices to interpret comments made abstractly, and apply them to the concrete reality of a team with a coaching staff that has never beaten a team that has finished in the Top 25.

If only.

This staff has never beaten a team with more than 8 victories in a season. 16W- 14L in the 4th or even 5th best conference in America. Says it all.

If only we had prefrontal cortices to interpret comments made abstractly, and apply them to the concrete reality of a team with a coaching staff that has never beaten a team that has finished in the Top 25.

If only.

This staff has never beaten a team with more than 8 victories in a season. 16W- 14L in the 4th or even 5th best conference in America. Says it all.

Just pointing out you are technically wrong as Duke has 8 wins already and I do believe Miami beat them pretty easily earlier in the year. Though Duke is nothing to write home about, that's why Miami dominated that game more than the score implies.

Advertisement
I HIGHLY doubt that was ever said, but ok.

I hope it was. All the more embarrassing. Best team they've played in the last two years, and we're 6-4. That means we are a better team than Duke last year, and ourselves last year, but had a worse record than both. Truly incredible corching job these idiots managed to pull off.

Shout out to weownfsu, for straight owning that poster, and tokengator for just saying what needs to be said, even though he is a gator....

Advertisement
There are a few things holding this team back; Number 1 Coach Coley will be a good OC he just needs to keep his foot on the pedal,number 2 scholarships will begin to make its way back to 85 next year. number 3 Kaaya will be a veteran as a sophomore next year, number 4 this team will be better overall even without Duke and Denzel, number 5 the coaches will win and its okay to point out things to them like being conservative because they learn through us the fans. No excuses but I'm happy with the direction that we are headed. Just a year ago we didn't know what would come of this black cloud a lot of you don't have patience and quite frankly the coaches could care a lick as well as a lot of fans that's been around this program for over 20 years.

lrg83 is one of the biggest scumbags this site has ever seen. 6 months ago we should see what a real Miami team looks like because Al Golden finally has his players here. But now when these players that he hand picked ****ed up and couldn't execute, it has nothing to do with Al Golden. Just go away you spineless sleaze ball.

lol the ***** has a match.com profile

There are a few things holding this team back; Number 1 Coach Coley will be a good OC he just needs to keep his foot on the pedal,number 2 scholarships will begin to make its way back to 85 next year. number 3 Kaaya will be a veteran as a sophomore next year, number 4 this team will be better overall even without Duke and Denzel, number 5 the coaches will win and its okay to point out things to them like being conservative because they learn through us the fans. No excuses but I'm happy with the direction that we are headed. Just a year ago we didn't know what would come of this black cloud a lot of you don't have patience and quite frankly the coaches could care a lick as well as a lot of fans that's been around this program for over 20 years.

You're not a real person

I would love to ban every single poster who attempts to blame the loss on anything but the coaches, but alas, I'm above the fray.

But I'm not above calling you a ******' tard for the same act.

:)

Golden must go.

Advertisement
I believe they said it. I think they were being a little generous though. Auburn in the NC game was better. I would say top 5 team they've faced in 2 years. Had we had some depth at either WR, LB and Safety we could have won. LBs seemed completely gassed on the Cook TD, Very sloppy tackling. very uncharacteristic,

BTW haven't seen it mentioned here about how much better the LBs are playing since Barrow left.

Good summary. I believe they said it. It's only natural to downplay the past and overrate the here and now. Florida State was confident they could reel in NC State and Louisville. This time they were opposing many very talented kids they had recruited or considered themselves, so no kidding they see those kids making plays and are not only uncertain about the comeback, but wishing they could have wooed many of them to Tallahassee.

Auburn was easily the best team Florida State faced in the past two years. That team had Florida State's loaded 4-yards per play defense off balance and troubled. Don't forget that Florida State didn't stop anything with the game on the line in the final minutes. Auburn fell behind and retook the lead almost effortlessly. They lost the game primarily because Tre Mason busted the tackle and scored too soon, like the Dolphins and Benny Malone in that long-ago playoff game at Oakland.

The Canes abused an exponentially weaker Florida State defense for one half.

Vegas knew it as well. That's the second best FSU team we've played in 15 years. And we were abusing them in every aspect of the game outside of placekicking (oh, the irony). That first half was a masterpiece unlike anything I thought this staff or team was capable of producing. The fact that the holding prohibition did not apply to FSU in the second half was infuriating. The Dobard fumble and the Williams' Franco Harris impersonation rustled me like never before. Despite all that bull****, and the fact our head corch decided to dedicate the second half to Jo Pa football, we were half a field away from breaking FSU's two season winning streak. Clearly, we were one of the best teams they have faced. And that makes the loss even harder to swallow.

THIS!

We executed a masterful first half replete with superb play calling AND playmaking. Kaaya threw some balls in the first half that were nothing short of NFL throws. We put on some licks on their players (bush, Tucker) and were executing at a level nothing short of perfection save for special teams.

Second half Kaaya's play dropped a bit as evidenced when he missed a wide open Coley and we make other mistakes most notably Dobard's fumble.

Cook hurt us BAD both halves.

We had them but second half they adjusted AND executed with a little luck.

Vegas knew it as well. That's the second best FSU team we've played in 15 years. And we were abusing them in every aspect of the game outside of placekicking (oh, the irony). That first half was a masterpiece unlike anything I thought this staff or team was capable of producing. The fact that the holding prohibition did not apply to FSU in the second half was infuriating. The Dobard fumble and the Williams' Franco Harris impersonation rustled me like never before. Despite all that bull****, and the fact our head corch decided to dedicate the second half to Jo Pa football, we were half a field away from breaking FSU's two season winning streak. Clearly, we were one of the best teams they have faced. And that makes the loss even harder to swallow.

THIS!

We executed a masterful first half replete with superb play calling AND playmaking. Kaaya threw some balls in the first half that were nothing short of NFL throws. We put on some licks on their players (bush, Tucker) and were executing at a level nothing short of perfection save for special teams.

Second half Kaaya's play dropped a bit as evidenced when he missed a wide open Coley and we make other mistakes most notably Dobard's fumble.

Cook hurt us BAD both halves.

We had them but second half they adjusted AND executed with a little luck.

Agree

Advertisement
Believe it or not, specific Miami coaches knew that before the game and said as much.

It was confirmed about 45 minutes into the game when everyone in the stadium dawning FSU gear, including the players and coaches, had their mother****ing heads spinning.

Painful stuff.

We do have the better team. Heck we even have the better QB. What did Howard teach us: "The only thing Miami has even needed is good coaching." FSU still has better coaching staff. Our guys just can't adjust to the adjustments, let alone anticipate the adjustments.

Obviously, losing sucks.

But my take away is that we could have EASILY beaten the defending national champs and no. 1 team in the country.

I feel like we turned a corner a couple weeks ago post banner. (Thanks for that guys)

We are gonna run train on fools next year.

It is the fact that this is not our first loss of the season that condemns this coaching staff, not this loss.

Advertisement
Back