Where's the Braxton Berrios love??? Come on in!

futurecane

Redshirt Freshman
Braxton Berrios put the Canes on his back and **** near singlehandedly won this game for us.

Get in here and show this man some RESPECT!

Advertisement
I will gladly eat some crow pie. I have repeatedly called BB a JAG for a year now. He has been awesome this year. We don't win this game without him. I was wrong, and I'm so glad that I was too.

Big time players, make big time plays, in big games.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Braxton Berrios put the Canes on his back and **** near singlehandedly won this game for us.

Get in here and show this man some RESPECT!

That third down conversion was ******* huge. We don't get that we have to rely on
Badgley.... And that's the last thing I want

Advertisement
Dude went full on ST/Reed in first three quarters. He single handidly kept us in the game.

This is a bigger, faster, more athletic Welker. Dude will make a good living on sundays.

I'm pretty sure Belichik has *********ed to his film multiple times

Anybody else catch him hyping up the entire team on the sideline 3rd quarter? Not just making plays, but being a leader too. After today, I'd argue he's the best player on our offense, if not entire team.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Kid has always been all Cane and has done nothing but prop this program up.98% of S. Fla recruits could learn about being a Miami Hurricane from him.

Now he becomes part of Hurricane Lore and it couldn’t have happened to a kid that deserved it more....He will definitely have his pick of pu$$y for the foreseeable future.

Listen to your boy

Glad somebody realized he's a slot wr. You and former canes playing on Sunday said he was unguardable.

But he experts here said "he sucked". "Not Miami caliber"

Last edited:
Advertisement
Yo, @Wilfork, come in and eat crow, dumb@ss.

Berrios is baller and put the team on his back the entire game.

Every time we targeted Cager I found myself saying, "We shoulda run Berrios on that route."

He was the only one making plays. Even the offensive PI against him was a super-athletic play.

Advertisement
Back