Where's the Braxton Berrios love??? Come on in!

Kid has always been all Cane and has done nothing but prop this program up.98% of S. Fla recruits could learn about being a Miami Hurricane from him.

Now he becomes part of Hurricane Lore and it couldn’t have happened to a kid that deserved it more....He will definitely have his pick of pu$$y for the foreseeable future.

awesome post my man!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Been a fan since he committed. So happy to see him put it all together on the field.

Dude has been on a mission this year. Unrelated, but Miami Vice is getting a new run on NBC, and Braxton should absolutely be cast.

This man needs a statue ASAP. What a second half. As others have said, MVP by a mile. Where you been Brax? Love this guy.

Advertisement
**** FSWHO 24-20 CANES WIN B!TCHES 635816718488729244-1926729532_285621_404754396256850_1026572800_n1.jpg

I always thought he had it in him but I admit, even I was losing hope.

**** was beautiful to watch. He might not play in the NFL but he just went down in Miami history tonight.

I like how he fought all game. A pass interference called against him and a bad punt return didn't get him down. Definition of Senior Leadership.

I always thought he had it in him but I admit, even I was losing hope.

**** was beautiful to watch. He might not play in the NFL but he just went down in Miami history tonight.[/QUOTE]

What!!!! That's a no brainer!!! [MENTION=356]JHallCanes[/MENTION]..... he played lights out. I'm also happy, I ragged a bit on him, too. We Won that's all that matters.

Advertisement
Braxton playing his true position is huge, the man is big time in the slot...made my year...both of his conversions in the last drive saved the season, didn't want a FG to determine a win again...download (1).jpg

Advertisement
I never want to hear bad things about "white WRs" at the U.

White, Black, Green, Yellow... if you've got talent, come on in.

Braxton has and always will be a great teammate and great player. Short of saying he won the game tonight, he won the game.

Advertisement
Back