Where's my grade for the staff thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
They still have time to fix it, but so far this class is a massive failure by the staff.

And it keeps getting worse and worse.

Advertisement
I give it a C+
Top 15 class in the nation
Ahead of OSU, Michigan, Florida, and Oregon. And we didn't even sign our main targets YET: Johnson, Irvin, Clarington, Peete, and others.

Advertisement
I give it a C+
Ahead of OSU, Michigan, Florida, and Oregon. And we didn't even sign our main targets YET: Johnson, Irvin, Clarington, Peete, and others.

Top 15 only because of size, not because they are blue chips. They are at around 40th by average.

I give it a C+

Top 15 only because of size, not because they are blue chips. They are at around 40th by average.

That's why I gave them an above average grade of C+

Advertisement
Some of you guys who's complaining about the recruiting in June need to get a life. Go grab a beer and chill out. (NO SARCASM)

USCe, Texas, Georgia,and FSU don't really have a better class than us but are ranked ahead of us on ESPN, but it's only June got about 7 more months a lot more flips and decommits and commitments to go. I'm not all that worried about it if this was later on in the year yeah I would be worried and I'm complaining when we don't get a big name tbh I'm fine with getting the Spence's of the world they come with a chip on their shoulder to get better and not really worried about stars or where they rank.

Advertisement
What is your grade for our fans? I give it a D-. The Japancane's of the world a F.

At least they try they offered this one kid 4 different offers , A for effort , F- for result

What is your grade for our fans? I give it a D-. The Japancane's of the world a F.

its ok, son. Some of us see the writing on the walls a little earlier than the rest of you simple folks. Have fun rearranging the deck chairs on the titanic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back