Where were you ,when this happened......Part 2

Advertisement
and some people think Kaaya is better than Berlin was...

Let me first say I'm far from a Kayaa guy. Actually I'm more on the other side with him. But BB was absolute trash his first year , we completely wasted an all time great defense with loaded weapons on offense. Bb had 12 td's with 17 int's as a Jr, I'll repeat that 12 td 17 int, while having nfl skill guys.

He was just surrounded by an ungodly cast. He single handidly lost the VT game in Blacksburg. The D gave up like 160 yards but thirty something points . BB **** near set all their points up.

I know it's cool to bash BK but at no point was he anywhere close to bad as Berlin. Now Brock's Sr season was above average , but once again he should've been better with that roster.

I'm amazed at how people forget how awful he was.

I seriously doubt Kayaa played as bad as Brock especially if he had that roster.
Wrong Brock beat fsu and the gators . How many big games did kaaya win ?

Advertisement

Let me first say I'm far from a Kayaa guy. Actually I'm more on the other side with him. But BB was absolute trash his first year , we completely wasted an all time great defense with loaded weapons on offense. Bb had 12 td's with 17 int's as a Jr, I'll repeat that 12 td 17 int, while having nfl skill guys.

He was just surrounded by an ungodly cast. He single handidly lost the VT game in Blacksburg. The D gave up like 160 yards but thirty something points . BB **** near set all their points up.

I know it's cool to bash BK but at no point was he anywhere close to bad as Berlin. Now Brock's Sr season was above average , but once again he should've been better with that roster.

I seriously doubt Kayaa played as bad as Brock especially if he had that roster.

Yeah.....because the two teams were equal BK and BB played on. Brock sucked and we still won double digit games . 12 td 17 int but still won 11 games. The defense he had gave up like 9-10 ppg .

BK was never as bad as Brock's Jr year. Then throw in a elite d, skill players and good ol. Yeah, no way Kayaa could've won with that.

BK didn't throw more int than td as a true freshmen , while showing up late . No way he puts up better stats with an all star team, right? Lmao, gtfoh.

Fact is we won despite BB. And when we lost it was because that elite D couldn't makeup for his awful play.

Last edited:
I was in a BW3s in Tallahassee (I was in grad school up there). One of two hurricane fans in the place. **** near got jumped. I love being in Tallahassee when Florida state loses, city goes quiet and it is marvelous.

lol he's waaay better than Berlin. Berlin got to go against a senile bobby Bowden where nepotism blinded his choice for oc for multiple years. Kaaya went against one of the consistently top 5 coaches in cfb in jimbo fisher. The disparity in competition and coaching kaaya faced and Berlin faced is enormous.

Advertisement
I remember not being able to hear my brother standing right next to me it was so loud. Last years FSU game at SL was almost as loud.

With Dline and LB's we have and Manny's aggressive style there's no reason we shouldn't see the same production like we saw above. Did you see the Dline was moving that pocket back on every snap. no more patty cake patty cake bakers delivering to a wide open TE down the middle. Uggggggg I hate Dno.

I can't imagine any game at SLS being as loud as that game was. That was the loudest game I've ever been at, the stadium was rattling I thought it was going to collapse.

I sat in the Wez near the top so Im sure it was much louder down low. But last years FSU game was incredible loud.

Yeah.....because the two teams were equal BK and BB played on. Brock sucked and we still won double digit games . 12 td 17 int but still won 11 games. The defense he had gave up like 9-10 ppg .

BK was never as bad as Brock's Jr year. Then throw in a elite d, skill players and good ol. Yeah, no way Kayaa could've won with that.

BK didn't throw more int than td as a true freshmen , while showing up late . No way he puts up better stats with an all star team, right? Lmao, gtfoh.

Fact is we won despite BB. And when we lost it was because that elite D couldn't makeup for his awful play.

People forget that Berlin was actually awful and we won in spite of him. They also forget that Coker & staff occasionally did put him in the shotgun on occasions other than UF, and it didn't seem to work any better than when Berlin wasn't in the shotgun.

Last edited:
I was in the West End Zone ..... I am convinced Rix was paid off ..... guy fumbles in OT, all he needs to do is fall on it

Advertisement

lol he's waaay better than Berlin. Berlin got to go against a senile bobby Bowden where nepotism blinded his choice for oc for multiple years. Kaaya went against one of the consistently top 5 coaches in cfb in jimbo fisher. The disparity in competition and coaching kaaya faced and Berlin faced is enormous.

Ughhhhhh Berlin went up against elite defenses and Kaaya went up against ****** ones

People forget that Berlin was actually awful and we won in spite of him. They also forget that Coker & staff occasionally did put him in the shotgun on occasions other than UF, and it didn't seem to work any better than when Berlin wasn't in the shotgun.

Yes sir. People forget the reason we were down to an average UF team in the first place . Brock had went full on Brock, throwing picks and setting up easy points for a meh offense. Luckily UF had Ingle freaking Martin splitting snaps with a true fr Chris Leak.

Once Brock quit giving them points the comeback started.

Advertisement
Chris Rix my all time favorite semenhole.

I was in the West Endzone probably bordering blackout drunk.

Brock Berlin was a bum. We get even decent QB play in 2003 and we've got ring #6 . Maybe some of you are too young to remember or maybe the years have blurred your memories but that team was loaded. Including one of the all time best defenses at Miami. I'd bet half the touchdowns they surrendered were because of a Berlin turnover.

I like Kaaya but Brock was just a few years too early. Today, his shotgun skills would have made him top QB. I am not a big fan of shotgun, but Coker was fool to not just keep him back there.

I was in a bar in Oswego, NY, right off of Lake Erie. We were getting ready to head out to Iraq in a few weeks and we were on a 4 day pass, so a bunch of us drove up to the boarder and got smashed like any sensible 21 year old headed to Iraq would do. I remember watching the end of the game and telling my friend to STFU while he was pulling me over to talk to some Canadian chicks.

Anyways, The U won, we smashed Canadian pvssy, and I blacked out some time after that. Last thing I remember is seeing my feet dragging across the ground as my buddies carried me back to the barracks.

I just watched the video. When Sinorice scored, this watery substances came out both my eyes. Not sure what happened. Then Gore ended the game, and it happened again. Might need to get my eyes checked.

Advertisement
Back