Where were you ,when this happened......Part 2

Advertisement
That fckn SQUAD was so BEAST mode how the fck did we lose 3 games.... wtf were we doing losing to UNC and Clemson that year??

Last edited:
Advertisement
Ramstein. Great seeI got that again. Look forward to seeing Harley and Thomas on jail break screens like moss housed.

Sitting in the extra bleachers that were brought in under the scoreboard. I remember the game got moved because of the hurricanes. I think it was supposed to be on labor day, I was sitting in the same area 2 years prior when we came back at the end; I think that was the Frank Gore run. Good times.

and some people think Kaaya is better than Berlin was...

Video is clear proof that Berlin was a way better QB than Kaaya

Kaaya gets too much blame, but Berlin's the guy you want if you need a comeback. Kaaya was never clutch.

Can you imagine if a current Miami qb threw 12 td 17 int? Imagine those stats if he wasn't surrounded by a team full of nfl studs. And a top 3 D.

8-4?

Sitting in the extra bleachers that were brought in under the scoreboard. I remember the game got moved because of the hurricanes. I think it was supposed to be on labor day, I was sitting in the same area 2 years prior when we came back at the end; I think that was the Frank Gore run. Good times.

Was on a Friday night I think

Advertisement
1) Bernie Kosar was HAMMERED
2) Coker asking Rix if he could stay another couple years
3) ****, last time we beat FSU in front of a home crowd...

Stepbrother was talking so much **** until Beitia has his kicked blocked.

Me and my stepfather shared a sly grin and got up to have myself a beer. We knew it was a matter of time.

Nice to watch Frank Gore run again. Had he not had two ACL injuries here, I still think he would've been the best ever.

Think about this; even with 2 ACL injuries he had a lengthy career in the NFL.

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

Junior year of high school, watching in my bedroom. Those were the days mane. Hester was a GAWD.

Advertisement
That was my first game ever at the OB, great memory. God Musburgers call at the end of the game sucked. The crowd was wild that day.

Kaaya was never clutch mayne. Did he have a game winning drive while here? Like two minutes left need a TD to win it type drive.

Advertisement
and some people think Kaaya is better than Berlin was...

Video is clear proof that Berlin was a way better QB than Kaaya

Lol the guy that only got 12 TD's to 17 interceptions ��

It was 22 TD's and 6 INT's in 2004. Plus he went 4-0 against UF and FSU. That used to count for something.

Uf lost five games in 2003 and FSU lost 7 between 2003-2004. Not the same FSU team Kaaya has played the past three years. Also, I guess the record number of first round picks in 2004 didn't help Berlin.

Kaaya was never clutch mayne. Did he have a game winning drive while here? Like two minutes left need a TD to win it type drive.

We needed a TD on 4th and 5 against FSU with one minute to go this year. Problem is we needed an extra point as well.

Advertisement
Back