Where the F*** is Dan???

I think he would have done fine at Alabama where they have an established great offensive line and a great QB. Probably better than who's calling plays now. We have neither and we can't use the same system they do. He needs to be fired, this offense cant play under center they don't have the skills to do it, horrible offensive line. For once I'd like to see an all out air raid attack, IMO the fast South Florida kids would love it. The running backs could all be involved in it too. Not sure who that guy is to lead but that's where this team needs to go IMO.

Bama would have been 8-4 or 9-3 with Enos and the way their D played at times this year

Advertisement
Bama would have been 8-4 or 9-3 with Enos and the way their D played at times this year
I don't agree they would probably have ran more in those two losses. The rest of the games they would have won too. With that offensive line I would have ran more. They have a really good RB too. Keeps the other offense off the field also. They don't need to throw the ball 40+ times like others do to win. JMO though.

Saw a pic of him with VanDyke today so FML. Manny wont hold his own staff accountable because it is his hand picked staff. Amazing hypocrisy.
He’s gonna work until he has no job because he’s under contract to do so. I see no scenario that Manny fires him before NSD and probably even before the bowl game. As sad as it is there is no one else capable of calling plays on the staff.

Doubt Manny has really sat down and discussed with anyone about their future just yet in detail. I’m sure theres a vibe of what will happen. Manny has been on so many home visits this week I doubt much thought has gone on about it

Advertisement
He’s gonna work until he has no job because he’s under contract to do so. I see no scenario that Manny fires him before NSD and probably even before the bowl game. As sad as it is there is no one else capable of calling plays on the staff.

Doubt Manny has really sat down and discussed with anyone about their future just yet in detail. I’m sure theres a vibe of what will happen. Manny has been on so many home visits this week I doubt much thought has gone on about it
There's a guy.
His name is Stephen Fields. Yes, Stephen. That guy. That guy is going to be great.

Advertisement
Back