Where the F*** is Dan???

Advertisement
OK -- anyone else seeing things on Twitter about Enos' job status? Just rumblings right now, but seems like something happened today.

Advertisement
There's never been a better representation for coach's performance here than this dope standing in the rain with a soggy play sheet dripping ink down his arm while he stares at it like a ******* chimp.

/ Maybe the Dorito fumbling through his sheet on the sideline gif
That's got to be one of the dumbest things I've ever seen on the sideline. Even my wife said WTF is he doing?

Advertisement
Advertisement
here the f*ck i am! shame on this muhfugga who is an embarrasment to dans everywhere

Advertisement
Not a horrible qb coach but a horrible OC for sure
I think he would have done fine at Alabama where they have an established great offensive line and a great QB. Probably better than who's calling plays now. We have neither and we can't use the same system they do. He needs to be fired, this offense cant play under center they don't have the skills to do it, horrible offensive line. For once I'd like to see an all out air raid attack, IMO the fast South Florida kids would love it. The running backs could all be involved in it too. Not sure who that guy is to lead but that's where this team needs to go IMO.

Advertisement
Back