Where the F is Ariz?

Advertisement
Not like anything is going on in recruiting lol.

This. What do you want him to write about? How the staff isn't doing too hot and ya'll get even more upset.

Bruh!

And how they are exploiting cancer survivors and children to boost attendance and fan morale..........

Hope this is sarcasm? I know people have taken shots about this, and it upsets me, so it must upset you a whole lot more!

This. What do you want him to write about? How the staff isn't doing too hot and ya'll get even more upset.

Bruh!

And how they are exploiting cancer survivors and children to boost attendance and fan morale..........

Hope this is sarcasm? I know people have taken shots about this, and it upsets me, so it must upset you a whole lot more!

Little bit of both. The stuff I'm reading about the attendance for Saturday, and how the school is using Jim and Carter to fill seats sicken me. Some of our fans know no bounds.

Bruh!

Little bit of both. The stuff I'm reading about the attendance for Saturday, and how the school is using Jim and Carter to fill seats sicken me. Some of our fans know no bounds.

You don't think it's true though right?

Advertisement

Bruh!

You don't think it's true though right?

The school would be doing the same **** thing if we were undefeated right now. So no...its not true. Its just something else for people to ***** about.

You guys REALLY believe that they wouldn't be honoring Jim Kelly after all that has happened if this was during the 01 season? Cmon fellas...

Advertisement

Bruh!

It's not fans, it's the message board porsters. You can see that most have nothing to do with Miami except post on the boards. Keep the faith.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back