Where it’s all gone wrong this year

Walker trying to prove y’all wrong tonight… 2 points, no rebounds, no assists, 1 turnover, 1 foul, back to bench.

Also, every three I’ve see Casey take he was wide open… unfortunately he makes them in practice but not in the games.

Advertisement
Walker trying to prove y’all wrong tonight… 2 points, no rebounds, no assists, 1 turnover, 1 foul, back to bench.

Also, every three I’ve see Casey take he was wide open… unfortunately he makes them in practice but not in the games.
Casey is 0-11 this year from 3.
Walker is 2-13 this year from 3. Don't recall him being real successful last year either.
Maybe Casey does win in shot "selection" but you can have them both.

I can hardly see the benefit over arguing about which kid sucks more. Casey plays for us now and he's our boy. Lets just root for the kid and hope that he eventually figures things out. I want him to be better and more effective than Walker ever was.

Anthony Walker was a good kid and he hustled. Regardless of his current statistics, imo he would be helping us out more than some of the players on our bench right now. Walker was #8 last year behind BJoseph and Beverley. Whose the 8 on this years team? Casey? Nwoko? Clark? Djobet? I think that Walker would've contributed more to winning.

Last edited:
I can hardly see the benefit over arguing about which kid sucks more. Casey plays for us now and he's our boy. Lets just root for the kid and hope that he eventually figures things out. I want him to be better and more effective than Walker ever was.

Anthony Walker was a good kid and he hustled. Regardless of his current statistics, imo he would be helping us out more than some of the players on our bench right now. Walker was #8 last year behind BJoseph and Beverley. Whose the 8 on this years team? Casey? Nwoko? Clark? Djobet? I think that Walker would've contributed more to winning.
Who's Clark? I'd say Casey is the 7. Watson the 8? Nwoko? They both barely play anyways. But Who's Clark!?

Revisionist history on here with Walker no doubt. Walker had arguably the worst basketball IQ I’ve seen in a canes uniform during L’s tenure right next to Jaquan Newton

But I can say with certainty from a overall need standpoint of what both this years and last years team needed off the bench:

Walker > Casey no question

Casey is the 6’8 cat that all of his life was bigger than everyone else but refused to play like a 4 or 5. Was a 1 or 2 in his own eyes even though the skill set was never there

Advertisement
We really need to start maximizing using all of our scholarships. You never know what might happen. Injuries, guys don’t progress, guys don’t come in as ready as you thought they would. There were transfers all over the country who were starters elsewhere who moved to knee schools to be backups and some even at the end of the rotation.

This team is really 1 solid poor man’s Jordan Miller (a guy who can play 2 thru 4) away from being a top 10 team again this year.

Coach L has many strengths but roster management doesn’t seem to be one of them.

Advertisement
Back