Where is everyone located?

Advertisement
Born: Marianna, FL- Jackson Memorial Hospital. Ironically enough, the major teaching hospital for The U, is none other than Jackson Mermorial Hospital in Miami. In other words, I was literally born a Cane.

Raised: Sneads, FL. (Most commonly known as "where the f'uck is that")

Live: Duuuuuuuvaaaaallllllllll
Reg....you know any Popes in Marianna? Those are my people. We might be cousins!!!! Lol

Born in Parts Unknown.

Currently reside in Truth or Consequences, NM.

Advertisement
that wasn't always the case. Ferrari's Pizza on the SW corner of 87th Ave and Bird (where Bollo Tropical is now) was great pizza in its day. Since they aren't made in slices, Frankie's Pizza on 96th and Bird Road won't qualify as a decent slice of pizza, but it's still pretty good
I can't remember the pizza place you're talking about, but ironically I remember what was on that corner back in the 60's... Pizza Palace.
I grew up on real Italian pizza in New Jersey, so right now near me here in Westchester the best pizza is Pizza Johnny's on 97th and Sunset. I respect everybody's opinion but I'm not crazy about Frankie's half baked square pies. They don't add the toppings from the beginning of the baking process so toppings don't get cooked well... and they don't use fresh mushrooms... taboo!
Best old Italian restaurant near me is Nunzios on Bird and 117.

Oh-and mom and aunts are from Sneads....they grew up and moved to Miami (I grew up in Jacksonville doh)
I can't think of any Popes, at least not off of the top of my head, but I am sure that I have met some, just giving the small landscape. My grandfather was from Sneads, but then he moved to Miami for about 25 years , before returning home to the big city. Lol

My parents and grandparents still live in Sneads. I have tons of family members that moved from Sneads to either Marianna or Tallahassee.

Advertisement
Miami Shores. Been there since birth only left for college. Came back after.

Advertisement
That's on the other side of Zamunda, correct? That place is dope! I heard that not only do the women have pretty faces, but they also have firm backsides and breast like Casaba melons!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back