Where is everyone located?

Advertisement
Born in Boca. Living in Yakima, WA (hop country, but still not a good enough excuse to live here, haha).

Advertisement
Born in Augusta, GA
Raised in Homestead, Bronco c/o 93
Now live in Tempe, AZ

Born and raised in Miami Gardens. 7th ave, around 186th drive. Few blocks from Norland.

Funny story... I went to middle school with Chad Thomas (i was in 8th he was in 6th)...when I was in high school, I actually tried to recruit him to Norland High Marching band but he wanted to play ball and band. I told him he couldn't do both at Norland, and that a band scholarship was a lot easier than risking a chance at a football scholarship. LMAOOO he already wanted to go to BTW at the time but that always stings.

Keith "Bam" Brown (5* Louisville LB ) also was with us at that middle school. He would've been a Cane but **** went down with him and Duke Johnson senior year.

Born: Marianna, FL- Jackson Memorial Hospital. Ironically enough, the major teaching hospital for The U, is none other than Jackson Mermorial Hospital in Miami. In other words, I was literally born a Cane.

Raised: Sneads, FL. (Most commonly known as "where the f'uck is that")

Live: Duuuuuuuvaaaaallllllllll

Advertisement
Born: Marianna, FL- Jackson Memorial Hospital. Ironically enough, the major teaching hospital for The U, is none other than Jackson Mermorial Hospital in Miami. In other words, I was literally born a Cane.

Raised: Sneads, FL. (Most commonly known as "where the f'uck is that")

Live: Duuuuuuuvaaaaallllllllll
Not sure if it was the teaching hospital when I was born reg. LONG time ago!

Advertisement
Good old Westchester, where you still can't get a decent slice of pizza, but lots of croquets and pastelitos.

that wasn't always the case. Ferrari's Pizza on the SW corner of 87th Ave and Bird (where Bollo Tropical is now) was great pizza in its day. Since they aren't made in slices, Frankie's Pizza on 96th and Bird Road won't qualify as a decent slice of pizza, but it's still pretty good

Where are all our Hawaiian Canes at?

Remember we had like 10 Hawaiian mofos posting about Tagovailoa?

Advertisement
gp.jpg
sr.jpg

that wasn't always the case. Ferrari's Pizza on the SW corner of 87th Ave and Bird (where Bollo Tropical is now) was great pizza in its day. Since they aren't made in slices, Frankie's Pizza on 96th and Bird Road won't qualify as a decent slice of pizza, but it's still pretty good

My house is one block away from Frankies it’s pretty good stuff had it last night it’s a craving you get over the years .

GOCANES

Advertisement
Back