Where is everyone located?

Advertisement
Born in Minnesota and currently stuck here until I finish school. Hoping to move down to Georgia in the coming years. Mom is from Miami (my Miami hurricanes connection)

Advertisement
Born Staten Island, NY. The old man retired from FDNY and moved us to Punta Gorda (SW FL) when I was 4. He and my mom used to drive over to Miami to visit my Aunt who was a typist for the Orange Bowl Committee. They and a group of friends used to drive over and watch George Myra play, so I came by being a Cane's fan naturally. Aside from college ball in Kansas, working for a couple Governors, and running yachts for a decade and a half (spent lots of time on Miami / Dade ICW, Marinas, Bayside and night spots like Shooters during the Neil Rogers days), I've resided in the fishing village of Punta Gorda.

By the way, got to watch 4-star RB Camron Davis as a Junior, pound the rock against our HS team as Carol City hammered us in the 2016 State Semi-final game, the year Carol City was State Champ.

Advertisement

Thank you , this is my BEST post really ever , we see people here with rich history and travel to actually see these locations BLOWS me away.

I never had the chance to travel anywhere just 6 miles to work and back , but enough of my yoke .

I READ EVERY SINGLE ONE OVER AND OVER IMAGINING THESE PLACES I WILL NEVER VISIT.

BUT I DO ON THESE AWESOME POST FOR A MOMENT.

This is a post to treasure 🙌🙌🙌

GOCANES

We have people here with thousands upon thousands of posts , I look at my couple hundred geeeez I feel young LMAO .

Please keep sending so impressive to read these.

GOCANES

Advertisement
Advertisement
Born Staten Island, NY. The old man retired from FDNY and moved us to Punta Gorda (SW FL) when I was 4. He and my mom used to drive over to Miami to visit my Aunt who was a typist for the Orange Bowl Committee. They and a group of friends used to drive over and watch George Myra play, so I came by being a Cane's fan naturally. Aside from college ball in Kansas, working for a couple Governors, and running yachts for a decade and a half (spent lots of time on Miami / Dade ICW, Marinas, Bayside and night spots like Shooters during the Neil Rogers days), I've resided in the fishing village of Punta Gorda.

By the way, got to watch 4-star RB Camron Davis as a Junior, pound the rock against our HS team as Carol City hammered us in the 2016 State Semi-final game, the year Carol City was State Champ.
In the 60's and 70's we used to go to Punta Gorda all the time. Friend's dad had 40 acres on Shell Creek near where the ****/water plant is... near Cleveland. Used to be some of the best fishing there and on Peace River.

You bout dat life? Real Compton city G?

Hella about that life. lol The streets raised me fa real. But, I'm much more mellow as I've gotten older. I've learned to turn the other cheek, forgive, apologize, and not make everything a big deal....HOWEVER, once in a blue moon I get tested (like Vegas 2014) and I make sure they fail that test. lol.

Advertisement
Back