Where does Trayone Gray fit with this team in the future?

NewJerseyCaneFan

Thunderdome
we will have a loaded RB class with yearby and the three horeseman.....

can he play WR at all? How are his hands and route running?

Advertisement
My friend a name should not be the reason one should worry about their position. Each one of these kids will compete and it's the best man win. Now if he is beaten out right then try to stay within the best three. We have had a large stable of RB before and it worked out very well.

Trayone is an athlete. He is going to help the team where ever he's needed ala Jason Geathers...

I tell you what. When Duke moves on to the NFL, Coley could run the Wildcat with him next year. The Wildcat is more dangerous when the player with the ball has the ability to run and occasionally pass.

Advertisement
Has great size & speed. I wouldn't mind seeing him on D if he ever got the mindset for it.

Has great size & speed. I wouldn't mind seeing him on D if he ever got the mindset for it.

This, i would not be suprised to see him switch to that side of the ball. he was an ATH and he could be a good running back but with it potentially being deep at WR and RB. he may move to LB where depth is needed.

Advertisement
Would love to see him get a look at ST's and maybe a versatile Big back/hback type in the future.

Advertisement
I almost would use him as an H-back so that he can help block
Use him in packages where he can disguise a run out of the back field
Catch a screen or even move to the slot creating a miss match

Can we circle back to this question after spring? Kid is a true frosh that has little to no impact for us right now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back