Where Do You Represent The U?

If we're keeping it accurate could you change my location from Cambridge (England) to Manchester (England)?

Ta.

Advertisement
The U Map Passes the 1500 Mark! Thanks for all your contributions everybody! The U Map has passed the 1500 mark! Next stop; 2000!
On a side note, a LSU fan has taken my idea and made a map for SEC fans and LSU fans! At least he gave me credit for it but their map is growing fast as well! Let's show them the Canes Fam!

SEC Rant Map

Hard to think Florida or FSU can cover the State of Florida like The U can!

The U Map

35.png

Unfortunately UF can cover map completely just a fact of life.

Kissimmee Fl.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The University of Miami should sign up with some T-shirt companies around the world to get The U brand out! Here in Japan for whatever reason I often see UCLA, Kansas and Boston on T-shirts. Japanese always recognize Miami when I mention it to them. The U could be a popular worldwide brand with the proper marketing.

Still adding to the U map. After 7 months, there are over 1200 locations around the world with fans representing The U! I'll keep adding locations as I get them! Go Canes!

The U Map

20.png

Originally from Miami and now in Virginia Beach, the "757". Long before there was the 757 there was the 305.

Advertisement
The University of Miami should sign up with some T-shirt companies around the world to get The U brand out! Here in Japan for whatever reason I often see UCLA, Kansas and Boston on T-shirts. Japanese always recognize Miami when I mention it to them. The U could be a popular worldwide brand with the proper marketing.

Lol that picture of all the Japanese kids throwing up the U was awesome

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back