Off-Topic Where do you get your news?

Go to CNN's homepage and read about Biden preparing for Roe to be overturned, new coronavirus subvariants, and what to expect from the Jan 6 hearings.

Meanwhile, 1000 people died in an earthquake in Afghanistan.

Pretty sure they had articles yesterday.

Did Fox News even have one?

Advertisement
Pretty sure they had articles yesterday.

Did Fox News even have one?
A quick look says none of the alphabets and Fox have it front and center. The point is that US media will beat political news to death and ignore important things happening overseas.

It's the lead story on BBC News.

A quick look says none of the alphabets and Fox have it front and center. The point is that US media will beat political news to death and ignore important things happening overseas.

AP News too

Go to CNN's homepage and read about Biden preparing for Roe to be overturned, new coronavirus subvariants, and what to expect from the Jan 6 hearings.

Meanwhile, 1000 people died in an earthquake in Afghanistan.
I remember when I had CNN as my default browser home page in high school and college. It made me feel smart having something that wasn’t ESPN, like most of my friends.

Imagine doing that nowadays? They were always left leaning, but completely lost their way when Trump got elected.

Advertisement

its why I read Reuters, suggest you give them a shot

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back