Where do I deposit my fan card?

You quit being a fan today despite toughing out the past 10 years because you realize it's over. The Canes are dead.

This year won't be our year to win a meaningful game. Knowing our squad next year, the Oline won't improve enough, nor will rb's, qb, or secondary. So that means next year will be **** too. So now we have to wait till '19 when Richt has his players in the system, and by then it'll be almost 20 years since we've done something of note. But oh yeah, we'll still have Corch "8-15 against top 25 opponents" Richt at the helm.

**** this team. **** this team. **** this team. If you lose on a blocked PAT like a bytch it means your program will never shake loose the stench of Shalala, Coker, Shannon, or Golden.

**** this team

If you get behind the wheel in your ghey drunken stupor please a quiet road with no other traffic. Then find a bridge and drive off it. Or a deep ravine. Whichever you find first. If you don't go out of your efficiency studio apartment please light a cigarette or blunt and be sure to fall asleep in bed. End your misery.

If the Canes brought me that much misery I would've ended it along time ago. You'll have to keep defending this hopeless program for the next millennia, maybe by then you'll realize the Canes you grew up watching is dead.

I am glad to read you've moved on with your life. Good luck.

Advertisement
hinestly wished the O played with the fans passion . They looked like they disnt care all game

I've run out of ****s to give.

You quit being a fan today despite toughing out the past 10 years because you realize it's over. The Canes are dead.

This year won't be our year to win a meaningful game. Knowing our squad next year, the Oline won't improve enough, nor will rb's, qb, or secondary. So that means next year will be **** too. So now we have to wait till '19 when Richt has his players in the system, and by then it'll be almost 20 years since we've done something of note. But oh yeah, we'll still have Corch "8-15 against top 25 opponents" Richt at the helm.

**** this team. **** this team. **** this team. If you lose on a blocked PAT like a bytch it means your program will never shake loose the stench of Shalala, Coker, Shannon, or Golden.

**** this team

View attachment 39483

I think Richt is a decent/solid coach. He isn't a Meyer, Harbaugh or Saban and never will be. He needs 2 years of great SFLA recruiting to make us a factor. UM has to win with players we will probably never have a top tier coach.

There is going to be a play this season where our FG team will make the difference between 1 and 0

Our FG team is suspect right now. I would argue that it's the weakest team on the rooster.

Put your blinders on if you want to kids...some of us have been watching this game for a long time.

******* gutted right now

Advertisement
So we lost. This sucks big time. The media waits for us to fall into pieces. Prove them wrong and get into the ACC championship game. That would shut them up.

Our fan base is like our OL, softer than cotton. This dude got 11 up votes for turning in his Miami fan card. What in the holy ****?

This. We always have these posts after losses, but if DD and the others don't see a team to root for then they certainly should hand in the fancard and never post on this fan site.
Hey Dan, I think Bama won again. FIU, too

OP is right. OP is a Cindy Crosby fan. OP deserves pain.

Not this pain.

Lets go Bolts.

Look man this sh*t hurt, it hurt bad. I have been awake for the last 4 hours but, couldn't get out bed, couldn't face radio, tv, or internet. But these Canes fought hard, they fought **** hard. But in battle you can't win them all, and someone has to lose. Yes, we made some big mistakes, but that's life, and that's just being human. I know its hard to stomach after so many years of losing, but I am **** proud of how these Canes fought overall.

I for one will support THESE Canes to the very end, whatever end.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
The % of soft *** sell outs in our fan base has to be higher than any other in CFB. Most of them have been relishing the meltdown on FSU's board and ****ting all over their fans for how they react. Well, low and behold. Richt goes from savior to chump, Kaaya awful etc etc. whaaa whaaa whaaa. It's laughable. We lost, granted to our biggest rival in an awful manner, it stings, but lots of football left to be played. I'm in with Richt, Kaaya and every other Cane on the field, even the kid who hot blown up by Walker on the PAT block. Poor *******. Hope learns every play counts.

Go Canes!

Well said, we're all ****ed and disappointed but this is year 1. We have absolutely some of the worst fans ever.

The % of soft *** sell outs in our fan base has to be higher than any other in CFB. Most of them have been relishing the meltdown on FSU's board and ****ting all over their fans for how they react. Well, low and behold. Richt goes from savior to chump, Kaaya awful etc etc. whaaa whaaa whaaa. It's laughable. We lost, granted to our biggest rival in an awful manner, it stings, but lots of football left to be played. I'm in with Richt, Kaaya and every other Cane on the field, even the kid who hot blown up by Walker on the PAT block. Poor *******. Hope learns every play counts.

Go Canes!

Oklahoma was in the playoffs last year. I go to OU grad school and before the seaso started these dudes were talking about how badly they wanted Stoops fired. You're just a ****. Which is ok. Enjoy your life of mediocrity.

You're young. You'll figure it out some day. For your sake I hope you do.

Go Canes!

Go Canes!

Oklahoma was in the playoffs last year. I go to OU grad school and before the seaso started these dudes were talking about how badly they wanted Stoops fired. You're just a ****. Which is ok. Enjoy your life of mediocrity.

You're young. You'll figure it out some day. For your sake I hope you do.

Go Canes!

Im in my thirties, not sure why that matters though.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back