Where do I deposit my fan card?

Advertisement
I told yall Dan was a fraud.. Just stop porsting you're a quitter a fanboy. Notihng more.

Advertisement
The % of soft *** sell outs in our fan base has to be higher than any other in CFB. Most of them have been relishing the meltdown on FSU's board and ****ting all over their fans for how they react. Well, low and behold. Richt goes from savior to chump, Kaaya awful etc etc. whaaa whaaa whaaa. It's laughable. We lost, granted to our biggest rival in an awful manner, it stings, but lots of football left to be played. I'm in with Richt, Kaaya and every other Cane on the field, even the kid who hot blown up by Walker on the PAT block. Poor *******. Hope learns every play counts.

Go Canes!

If youve been a fan for the past decade plus, it would make absolutely no sense for you to jump ship now. Its been a tough stretch but despite this loss today i still truly believe that were about to emark on major things here. Im excited for what the future has in store

I ride and die with my Canes no matter what. Tough pill to swallow and I think we just got a major reality check about part of our team, but I'll never give up hope for our resurgence. I love this team too much, man.

If the Canes had a real quarterback, they would have had three touchdowns at the half.

Advertisement
The % of soft *** sell outs in our fan base has to be higher than any other in CFB. Most of them have been relishing the meltdown on FSU's board and ****ting all over their fans for how they react. Well, low and behold. Richt goes from savior to chump, Kaaya awful etc etc. whaaa whaaa whaaa. It's laughable. We lost, granted to our biggest rival in an awful manner, it stings, but lots of football left to be played. I'm in with Richt, Kaaya and every other Cane on the field, even the kid who hot blown up by Walker on the PAT block. Poor *******. Hope learns every play counts.

Go Canes!

Oklahoma was in the playoffs last year. I go to OU grad school and before the seaso started these dudes were talking about how badly they wanted Stoops fired. You're just a *****. Which is ok. Enjoy your life of mediocrity.

Go Canes!

Poor *******? **** him. If he can't play simple assignment football he shouldn't see the field

**** we had lamar fkin jackson sitting there. Get a real fkin qb miami one with wheels stack the roster with them ***. Jack will never ay here when pery arrives

Advertisement
You quit being a fan today despite toughing out the past 10 years because you realize it's over. The Canes are dead.

This year won't be our year to win a meaningful game. Knowing our squad next year, the Oline won't improve enough, nor will rb's, qb, or secondary. So that means next year will be **** too. So now we have to wait till '19 when Richt has his players in the system, and by then it'll be almost 20 years since we've done something of note. But oh yeah, we'll still have Corch "8-15 against top 25 opponents" Richt at the helm.

**** this team. **** this team. **** this team. If you lose on a blocked PAT like a bytch it means your program will never shake loose the stench of Shalala, Coker, Shannon, or Golden.

**** this team

Our fan base is like our OL, softer than cotton. This dude got 11 up votes for turning in his Miami fan card. What in the holy ****?

Advertisement
Turn it in you dumbass. Exactly what we need - one of the most respected posters on this board going full ******. Hoping you're ****ed up otherwise take a hike you piece of trash

You quit being a fan today despite toughing out the past 10 years because you realize it's over. The Canes are dead.

This year won't be our year to win a meaningful game. Knowing our squad next year, the Oline won't improve enough, nor will rb's, qb, or secondary. So that means next year will be **** too. So now we have to wait till '19 when Richt has his players in the system, and by then it'll be almost 20 years since we've done something of note. But oh yeah, we'll still have Corch "8-15 against top 25 opponents" Richt at the helm.

**** this team. **** this team. **** this team. If you lose on a blocked PAT like a bytch it means your program will never shake loose the stench of Shalala, Coker, Shannon, or Golden.

**** this team

If you get behind the wheel in your ghey drunken stupor please a quiet road with no other traffic. Then find a bridge and drive off it. Or a deep ravine. Whichever you find first. If you don't go out of your efficiency studio apartment please light a cigarette or blunt and be sure to fall asleep in bed. End your misery.

**** this team

If you get behind the wheel in your ghey drunken stupor please a quiet road with no other traffic. Then find a bridge and drive off it. Or a deep ravine. Whichever you find first. If you don't go out of your efficiency studio apartment please light a cigarette or blunt and be sure to fall asleep in bed. End your misery.

If the Canes brought me that much misery I would've ended it along time ago. You'll have to keep defending this hopeless program for the next millennia, maybe by then you'll realize the Canes you grew up watching is dead.

Advertisement
Back